PDA

View Full Version : Danak Faction in JW

Ryik
09-30-2008, 10:39 AM
OK, so I had started the Danak faction quests on my warden a long time ago and put my warden away for a while.  Aparently at some point I did something to give me -7,700 faction with Danak and now I can't turn in the quest Dead Fish, Blue Fish.  when I went to turn in there was no book over NPC's head and he said I was no longer welcom in the legion of Danak.Anyone know how I can get my faction back to where it needs to be to continue on with my questing for Danak Faction?  Also any clue to what my faction needs to be at in order to get back the ability to turn in my quest?

Lethe5683
09-30-2008, 10:44 AM
Killing droags gives danak faction.

Dareena
09-30-2008, 11:12 AM
Also if you're a high enough crafter level, you can do their faction crafting writs.  (But your crafter level has to be somewhere around 77th for that option.)

Transen
09-30-2008, 11:22 AM
Like <span class="name"><b>Lethe5683</b> </span>said, kill those dragon-men to get your faction up with Danak.  Think it's either 50 or 100 faction per kill<b></b>

Ryik
09-30-2008, 11:32 AM
My Warden is an 80 Tailor, but don't I need a certain amount of faction to talk to their TS Writ giver?  There were no feathers up when I was in any of the buildings in Danak Shipyard last night.

Tel
09-30-2008, 11:35 AM
I just went through Jarsith a few weeks ago (first time), and I didn't have to do any writs for faction, by the time I hit 80, i was at 40k+ facation with Legion of Danak.

Ryik
09-30-2008, 11:38 AM
I did have enough faction to get the quests in the Danak Shipyards, but between the time I did that and when I went last night, I aparently did something to bring my faction down to the point of no longer being able to get or turn them in.

Dareena
09-30-2008, 11:40 AM
<p>When I did my JW crafting writs, my crafter level was higher than my adventurer level.  To get the access quest (for faction), I talked to the ogre in Teren's Grasp (on the upraised platform area).  The first quest gave you enough faction for Riliss and Bathezid Watch writ access.  Then the follow up quest took you to JW for that writ access.  (The ogre will send you to talk to an NPC outside the wall where the droags and danaks are constantly fighting each other.)</p>

Thicket Tundrabog
09-30-2008, 12:17 PM
<cite>[email protected] Bazaar wrote:</cite><blockquote>My Warden is an 80 Tailor, but don't I need a certain amount of faction to talk to their TS Writ giver?  There were no feathers up when I was in any of the buildings in Danak Shipyard last night.</blockquote>I'm not sure why you didn't see a feather. Suggest you check again. I started doing Danak writs on 8 tradeskillers at neg39,500 Danak faction. Tradeskilling writs are a very easy way to get faction. It's 750 faction per writ, there's no time constraint, and you can delete the writs that use costly harvest components. On my tailor, I chose the forge writs because they use cheap ferrite clusters (less than 1 silver each on my server).

LordPazuzu
09-30-2008, 02:46 PM
Kill Dracurion Hoplites.

Oh
09-30-2008, 03:19 PM
<cite>[email protected] Bazaar wrote:</cite><blockquote>I did have enough faction to get the quests in the Danak Shipyards, but between the time I did that and when I went last night, I aparently did something to bring my faction down to the point of no longer being able to get or turn them in.</blockquote>As others have said your going to need to kill those droga to get your faction up. THe problem with using crafting to level your faction is ONCE you hit 30k positive that quest line is no longer available to you. It doesn't matter that you might be negative whatever now, it's a one time deal.

bryldan
09-30-2008, 04:42 PM
I COULD be wrong about this but if you remember the guy you started the whole fraction for danak quests that gives you like 10k he might give you the quest again. I THINK it is linked to your faction with them because when ROK first came out my troub kill the roaming guards with the named for some AA which took a hit to my danak faction yet my warden did not. When I got to the level to do these quests I did the starter quest with both my chars when I turned them in my troub could once again do that quest again. So of course I did and he had a very huge advantage over my warden in terms of faction. So see if he will offer it to you once again. Its the guy that is by the hill going to that guard camp.