PDA

View Full Version : NOIRO or TRAYKOR or OIDAN.. Are you there?

Tro
09-29-2008, 03:35 PM
<span class="postbody">Talsmar and Roxartii are looking for ya. We are back playing EQ2 and (Noiro) I got your ingame mail and replied to it.. lost your e-mail address but if you still have my yahoo.com one feel free to respond to that. I check it regularly.We play:Wed evenings 1pm to 5PM PSTFriday evenings all nightand Sunday 7am to 5pm PSTI am also sometimes on early in the am before work.. Hope to see you ingame.. </span>

Soulforged_Unre
09-29-2008, 03:43 PM
You may NOT post or place in a signature any material that:Is off-topic for the forum. These Forums are provided to enable members to help each other in sharing their passion for the game. There is a forum called Non-Gameplay Discussion for topics that don't relate directly to EverQuest II gameplay. However, be aware that the Rules of Conduct will still be enforced. Do not assume it is a board that welcomes every discussion; debating religion, arguing politics, looking for romantic partners, and attacking other games or companies are all examples of topics better suited for other boards and websites.Furthermore, you may NOT:Post topics addressed directly to another player. The Official EverQuest II forums have a private messaging system for conversations between two players. If you want to contact someone directly, use the private messaging system. Use the official forums to debate private issues. The official forums are for all EverQuest II players. If you have an issue with other players or groups, deal with it outside of the public forums in a private space. Why would you use the COMBAT and GENERAL GAMEPLAY section to do a shout out to your "peeps"?

Dagorgil
09-29-2008, 03:54 PM
<p>I like to take long walks on the beach and . . . </p><p>Oh... my... Sorry, this is the wrong forum isn't it?</p>

interstellarmatter
09-29-2008, 03:56 PM
Meet me by the bank at Qeynos Harbor at 5 PST SHARP!

Shareana
09-29-2008, 04:05 PM
Hmmmm..  I see that we have some new mods in training....  lolAs suggested, it would be better to use the Private message system to contact directly.  Or in the very least, try posting on your server forums rather then the main forums....Closing this down before I lose my job to all the new upstarts! *wink*