PDA

View Full Version : Nice In-Game Eclipse today

Ssliasil1
09-23-2008, 09:53 PM
<p>On Lucan D'Lere server we had a really cool ingame eclipse around 3 PM EST</p><p>I was in Everfrost and could see a huge shadow on the water and land comming at me so i looked up just intime to see the Moon overlap the sun, it get Really dark ingame for a few seconds and poof alot of light.</p><p>Most of the server saw it, was very cool.</p><p>Was wondering if it happened on any other server?</p><p>And good job SoE on it (also would be cool if you added an Astrologer in home cities to tell us when stuff like that happens!</p>

DragonMaster2385
09-24-2008, 01:50 PM
nice first post.Did you get a screenshot?

ShashLigai
09-24-2008, 03:43 PM
<cite>Ssliasil1 wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>On Lucan D'Lere server we had a really cool ingame eclipse around 3 PM EST</p><p>I was in Everfrost and could see a huge shadow on the water and land comming at me so i looked up just intime to see the Moon overlap the sun, it get Really dark ingame for a few seconds and poof alot of light.</p><p>Most of the server saw it, was very cool.</p><p>Was wondering if it happened on any other server?</p><p>And good job SoE on it (also would be cool if you added an Astrologer in home cities to tell us when stuff like that happens!</p></blockquote>.. there is a Planetologist in maj dul.. but I don't know if he had any insight in this eclipse.

Ssliasil1
09-24-2008, 03:59 PM
Saddly no i didnt get a screenie, i was too busy typing in chat channels lol