PDA

View Full Version : Can't place house items

freel
07-31-2008, 03:14 PM
Is anyone else having trouble placing house items? I'm trying to add a few things to a character on my second account and she is getting the error message that her house already contains the maximum number of items and pets allowed. According to the access notes on her door, she only has 160 of 600 items. I recently picked everything up to redecorate, so I was quite surprised to get the message. I put in a bug report, but was curious to see if others were having the same problem. Thanks.

Eveningsong
07-31-2008, 03:20 PM
Were you trying to place a second copy of the AA mirror perchance?  I haven't seen that sort of issue myself, but with today's patch you will only be able to have one of any "lore" house item, the AA mirror being the only one I know of for certain.

freel
07-31-2008, 03:28 PM
I'm trying to place rewards from the new live event.

Kemi
07-31-2008, 03:41 PM
If you've picked things up to redecorate then everything should be in your moving crate and unfortunately all that still counts towards your max items. It's just all hidden in the crate.

freel
07-31-2008, 03:51 PM
Ah, thank you so much! I bet that is the problem. DOH!Yep, that was the problem. Now don't I feel like a dork.