PDA

View Full Version : Just came back...where's my RoK?

Vismo
06-09-2008, 06:43 PM
So I'm a tad confused here. My account page shows I should have RoK for the summer thing, but I see no place to download it at? How do I install it?

Yimway
06-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Patch your eq2, all content you are authorized for is downloaded.

Jrral
06-09-2008, 06:45 PM
Just run the EQ2 launcher like you always did. It'll check your installed files and download all the new and updated content that your account's got enabled. It'll take a while, though, RoK is a big download.

Vismo
06-09-2008, 06:49 PM
<cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite><blockquote>Just run the EQ2 launcher like you always did. It'll check your installed files and download all the new and updated content that your account's got enabled. It'll take a while, though, RoK is a big download.</blockquote>Oh, awesome! I've already done that then! Now to just defrag and hope it gets the taste of AoC out of my mouth.

Konahito
06-09-2008, 08:43 PM
<p>Question answered.</p><p>Good luck with your download and return to the game.  If you have any other questions about the Living Legacy event, check out the <a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=418996" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">feedback thread</a> that's already going and post there if you can't find an answer.</p>