PDA

View Full Version : The Promotion Free play returning players

Grawler2
06-05-2008, 07:07 PM
I was not sure where to put this as I look through the forums and I could not find a place for it so I am putting it here. I told the TSR person I will not complain about this on the forum and I am not doing this. I am just putting this here to see If I am the only person caught in a form of black hole. hehe.Ok to start this is not a complaint at all regarding the returning players promotion.What I want to say is that when they decided this promotion and what to do so no one would cancel their account to come back so they could have the free play they chose a date which is April 30th.Well when they did this they forgot one group of players as I am sure I am not the only one with this problem. I am a returning player who quit last August 2007. I returned beginning of May 2008 before the promotion was announced. So because of that I am not part of the free play. Is there anyone else out there with the same problem or what we can choosing to come back at the wrong time?Please no ranting just respond to say you have the same problem. I came to play not complain. So please keep it that way. tks

StormCinder
06-05-2008, 07:18 PM
<cite>Grawler2 wrote:</cite><blockquote>I was not sure where to put this as I look through the forums and I could not find a place for it so I am putting it here. I told the TSR person I will not complain about this on the forum and I am not doing this. I am just putting this here to see If I am the only person caught in a form of black hole. hehe.Ok to start this is not a complaint at all regarding the returning players promotion.What I want to say is that when they decided this promotion and what to do so no one would cancel their account to come back so they could have the free play they chose a date which is April 30th.Well when they did this they forgot one group of players as I am sure I am not the only one with this problem. I am a returning player who quit last August 2007. I returned beginning of May 2008 before the promotion was announced. So because of that I am not part of the free play. Is there anyone else out there with the same problem or what we can choosing to come back at the wrong time?Please no ranting just respond to say you have the same problem. I came to play not complain. So please keep it that way. tks</blockquote><p>So you re-upped before the promo was announced?  So you're just like the rest of us regular account holders who cannot participate in the promo.  I'm not sure I understand what your question is?  </p><p>Or is your account not activated?  </p><p>Or are you upset that you re-upped right before the promo and you're trying to turn back the hands of time to undo what you did?  If you signed up in May, then you must want to play the game.  Do you now not think it's worth paying for?  Do you just want free stuff?  You say in your post that this is not a complaint about the free play promo, but it seems like that's exactly what you're asking for.</p><p>Clarification, please.</p><p>IBTL/IBTM</p><p>SC</p>

azekah
06-05-2008, 07:22 PM
<cite>Grawler2 wrote:</cite><blockquote>I was not sure where to put this as I look through the forums and I could not find a place for it so I am putting it here.</blockquote>Are you [Removed for Content] blind???

Squigglle
06-05-2008, 07:41 PM
i had bought a game card the day before the promotion came out, and i called up sony to ask them a question about the price of access and they told me eq2 was free till august. i never used to game card so i saved 45 bucks im very happy

Echgar
06-05-2008, 07:51 PM
<span class="postbody">Grimwell previously posted that you should try contacting CS if you feel you just missed the cutoff and want to plead your case (<a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/search/search.m?clean=1&sortBy=time&sortDir=DESC&group=CommunityRelations" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Community Relations Tracker</a>).I am going to go ahead and close this thread, however, as there is already an ongoing discussion on this topic <a rel="nofollow" href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=418996" target="_blank">here</a>.</span>