PDA

View Full Version : HELP boxing

Rosalinn
06-05-2008, 01:48 PM
<p>Ok I play a Guard, Temp, Warlock and Dirge at the moment, with the dirge I hit Autofire bow, slow encounter and CoB for my guard. I spend most of my time nuking on the warlock. I was told that even though I get the stoneskin,mana regen and avoidance from dirge that it would be better to run as a defiler. What are other peoples opinion would the haste, pet ward proc, be good with the defiler buffs and proc debuffs? With no time to really cast on defiler it wuld be mostly the occasional ward or slow. </p><p>Any advice from veteran boxers would be greatly appreciated my team is all in the 70's</p>

DragonMaster2385
06-05-2008, 01:51 PM
lol, that is too much work for me.  I would love to see a 4 boxer in action. 

Ravaan
06-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Float like a butterfly ... sting like a bee

Jesdyr
06-05-2008, 02:02 PM
<cite>Rosalinn wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>With no time to really cast on defiler it wuld be mostly the occasional ward or slow. </p></blockquote>Setup is key to getting the most out of each character. Defilers are great multiboxing healers because warding is much easier to use than the other two types of heals. From the little I know about you from the post .. I would stick with what you have. Dirge is a good low interaction class which makes it nice for Boxer's that are not using higher end setups. If anything I would replace the Temp with a defiler. I think my Fav "on paper" 4 man would be SK/Defiler/Dirge/Lock those 4 classes seem to just go well with eachother.

Domiuk
06-05-2008, 02:12 PM
<p>strangely enough that was my foursome as well.Replies depend on how well you box, If as I suspect your mostly autoattack on the guard and mostly playing the warlock while occasionally spamming heals/reactives on the templar then I am not convinced you will get any real advantages from changing your party.</p><p>IF however you are very good or use G15 keyboards, macros etc then there are probably better options than the dirge but a defiler is not one that springs to mind, my own thoughts are generally more dps/stuns are better than more heals. </p><p>(oh and I am currently Guard/Warlock/Illy/Fury) I have boxed from within days of eq2 starting and boxed in EQ before that.</p>