PDA

View Full Version : Does loot drop in Klak'anon?

Goob
06-03-2008, 11:27 AM
<p>I killed 3 named this morning in Klak with my 63 fury. </p><p>named where the Hydromaster, Master Tinabus or something, and Blood surgeon. And i didnt even get a treasure chest or small chest or nothin. Do these guys even drop loot. I have never really done klak itself just the instance inside.  But after 3 real close fights, i get nothing but a few silver from the body. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this before.</p>

AdamWest007
06-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Klak contains several "quest named", meaning they are not true named (up more often) and therefore don't drop loot.

feldon30
06-03-2008, 11:59 AM
The risk in Klak'anon greatly exceeds the reward. Level up a bit and go into Court of Innovation. Much better.

Goob
06-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Im lvling so i can do CoI solo, but i would at least figure the boss of the klak zone would at least drop a crafting book...lol. But oh well, i'll just treat klak as a good aa spot nothing more, thanks for the replies.

liveja
06-03-2008, 12:20 PM
<cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>named where the Hydromaster, Master Tinabus or something, and Blood surgeon. </p></blockquote><p>I think those are all quest mobs, like that other person posted.</p><p>My Conjie has a couple of very nice legendary items that dropped from trash mobs in there, tho, & I've a favorite room in there for shiny-farming.</p>

LordPazuzu
06-03-2008, 02:29 PM
<p>Named mobs? nada</p><p>Trash mobs? ka-ching!</p>

Odys
06-03-2008, 02:56 PM
The surgeon is related to a zoo quest and repop quickly. At least one other of the monsters you mentionned is also related to a quest.Other named do drop master 1 and you get there often armor set pieces from trash monsters (non tradable and crappy compared to level 42 mc gear).