PDA

View Full Version : ANyone else loose some Recips ?

yzyh
05-26-2008, 10:18 PM
<p>Its now the second time int he last few days that I loose my lvl 19 adv outfiter recip.</p><p>And I am sure that I ahd it bcuz the way I work is that I have a list of all the tradeskill item that I am selling. When I sell 1 item I do switch its name to the color red. So like that I can easely keep the track of the item that I must craft next time I am going on a crafting session.</p><p>So its a dam sure thing that I already crafted those Imbued T2 fistwrap. Bcuz I have it on my list. And I remember buying that dam recip for the third time 2 days ago for a ridiculous amounth of gold (near 1plat).</p><p>And now it has disapeared again. But I don,t feel liek buying ti for the 4th time if it is going to get erased in a few days.</p>

Cele
05-26-2008, 10:20 PM
try sorting your recipes using "unflitered"  Is it there then?

yzyh
05-27-2008, 12:11 AM
<cite>Celena wrote:</cite><blockquote>try sorting your recipes using "unflitered"  Is it there then?</blockquote><p>no it isnt and if I look for the book on broker it say that I can scribe it.</p><p>It hapened me once with the same recip and I bought it again thinking I was simply mistaken and didnt had it at the first time. But now I miss the same recip only a few days after. I am 100% sure that I had it bcuz I crafted 2 weapon requiring this book and just sold these.</p>

Cele
05-27-2008, 12:30 AM
hmm, I would suggest you /bug and /petition.  If you /petition, the GM who reviews it will be able to see that you have previously scribed the recipe.

Screengu
05-27-2008, 05:50 AM
Lose

yzyh
05-27-2008, 01:13 PM
<p><cite>d</cite></p>