PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick PvP question

glim3mer
01-13-2008, 03:55 AM
If you exile your character and remain exile without completing the quests, does that mean you can attack both sides, Qyenos and Freeport? And what about other exiled characters, can you attack them also? If you can, thats pretty cool cause then its almost like your on a FFA server.

Spyderbite
01-13-2008, 04:03 AM
Yup.

glim3mer
01-13-2008, 04:14 AM
So the option for FFA is there if I so chose so... thats an amazing thing.What about grouping with people, can I group with anyone or is there some kind of restrictions there?

-Arctura-
01-13-2008, 04:40 AM
(( you can only group with other exiles.And once in group, nobody in your group can harm youHowever at any time if you upset them, they can kick you from group and kill you on the spot.Cutthroat!  Exile raids are notorious for punishing people who screw up by killing them mid-raid =p

glim3mer
01-13-2008, 04:49 AM
hahaha thats my kind of raid. Dont like how loot master distributes loot... kill him lol.Dont like how healer heals or tank tanks, lol kill them. Thats a super mechanic, I had no idea existed in this game. This game just went up a notch in my book.

karnath
01-13-2008, 01:28 PM
<p>the only real problem is that anyone of any lvl can attack you.... ie. a lvl 80 can attack a lvl 10, although the lvl 80 get's nothing for doing it . how ever an exile is still stuck to the pvp lvl restrictions..... a little lop sided if u ask me... there should be the same lvl limits for attacking exiles that everyone else enjoys... exiles are lacking enough in other areas....... no mounts, no pvp gear, high broker fees, and the list goes on.</p>

glim3mer
01-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Darn, thats too bad. If anyone could attack you while exile but you cannot and have to go by level restrictions, thats c.rappy. Oh well, I was excited for a bit... not so much now.