PDA

View Full Version : Angry? You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

DreadPirate
01-08-2008, 11:09 AM
<p>Ogre mood swings...  it's not a pretty picture.  What's a Kerra to do?</p><p>Find out in the newest update to <a href="http://hurikhan.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Hurikhan's Comics</a>.</p>

MikesterBrau
01-09-2008, 04:29 PM
<p>   Wow and not only is the comic good but I love your blog and the ideas it presents.   I won't spoil it for the rest by going in to any detail but dread has some fantastic ideas about mounts, check it out.</p>

JWSYK
01-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Not to Derail the thread at all but i just read the blog about mounts.  I also have thought this would be a great thing to add. I havent realy gotten in to as much thought about what race gets what but i agree with most. A few i didnt like to much because i dont think a Spider or Scorpion would look right hauling butt at 50% run speed. lol   I always  Imagined Dark Elfs on some sort of Undead Hybrid mount perhaps some patched together creation.  You mentioned the Draknids which are half DARK ELF and half FREAKY BIG spider. They were created by that old vampire Mistmore guy. fun lore read there.     something with some nice exoskeleton and Evil looking. and since the Arsai are created by the DE they could use something similar.    Hell even some options could be cool since tanks and mages defiantly look better on diffrent things but who knows. any step in this direction would be appreciated. Love the post though man

DrkVsr
01-10-2008, 07:46 AM
<p><span style="font-size: medium;color: #993300;font-family: comic sans ms,sand;">Can't see scorpion being a mount for anyone, apart from the fact the big stinger-tail one way to kill them (at least the fun way) is to poke it's back and it will sting itself</span></p><p><span style="font-size: medium;color: #993300;font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Personally don't like the idea of a spider for the bestest race, but can see the logic behind it</span></p>