PDA

View Full Version : Is there a guide to travelling from TD to Quenos?

Sunderban
01-02-2008, 03:09 PM
<p>i'm still searching but havn't found it yet. basically i want to get from Timorous Deep to Quenos or some area where level 15ish quenosians grind so i can hone my pvp skills. i havn't found a detailed route yet (any actually) and thought i might ask here since my intentions are pvp. i read there might be an option in sinking sands? (spell?) i was there yesterday but didnt notice a quenos option when i right clicked  the carpet. </p><p>any suggestions?</p><p>thanks</p>

Roald
01-02-2008, 03:28 PM
QH -> SS via carpet SS-> BBM via carpet Run Along beach in BBM and climp the first hill on your right BBM -> via griffon Takes around 3 minutes

yohann koldheart
01-02-2008, 07:00 PM
<p>TD to ss via carpet</p><p>ss to freeport via carpet,</p><p>cl to kylong via boat</p><p>kylong to ant via boat.</p><p>thats the safest way to get from tim deep to antoica, takes 10- 15 min or less if you get lucky and hit the boats</p>

Sunderban
01-02-2008, 07:05 PM
very cool thank you.

toenukl
01-02-2008, 07:25 PM
While you're there, make sure you go to the druid ring (near KoS portal) and pick up the harvestable bush there. That way all you gotta do from then on is ask a 25+ druid for a port. Also, wiz/warlocks can port you to Ant w/o harvesting any bushes.

Sunderban
01-03-2008, 12:46 AM
<cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite><blockquote>While you're there, make sure you go to the druid ring (near KoS portal) and pick up the harvestable bush there. That way all you gotta do from then on is ask a 25+ druid for a port. Also, wiz/warlocks can port you to Ant w/o harvesting any bushes.</blockquote>wow...ok very cool....didn't know that.