PDA

View Full Version : UK PVP?

Astro
12-20-2007, 11:32 PM
<div>As pvp servers are in the US...</div><div>Just wanted to find out if people from europe play on them at all??</div><div>Might be hard to find a guild that plays same time as me if no ome from europe plays on them!</div><div>If not ill just roll on a PVE server for europe.</div>

Naglfar
12-21-2007, 06:26 AM
<p>There are plenty of Euro guilds on Venekor and probably on Nagafen too.</p><p>In fact as there's only  3 pvp server, you'll find a lot of people from all around the world, and healthy population on both Euro and US timezone.</p>

SolomanShort
12-21-2007, 09:14 AM
I'm from the UK but I rolled on Nagafen on day 1.. I was previously on Lucan D'Lere and I enjoyed pressing the EULA twice so much I had to roll on Nagafen!Even at around 10 a.m. when the server it probably at its quietest you will find a lot of people on... but few enough that you can actually get stuff done!When you play in the evening and on into the early hours of the morning (who, me?), that's when you'll find the server hots up and is a pvp fest wherever you go.Roll here on Naggy, you'll have a blast!

gottasy
12-21-2007, 05:19 PM
<p>Apart from the ones that have answered there are a few more that i know of.</p><p> New Dawn,Purity and Crusaders on Q side.</p><p>I dont know any pure euro guilds on fp side now pooropa have disbanded but there are a few top end guilds in exile that have euro players in them.</p><p>Good luck and have fun on naggy</p>

Tae
12-22-2007, 05:18 PM
90% of the people out regularly PvPing on Venekor are Europeans. On the Q side they have Talendor Raiders (german), Honorem Qeynos (german), New Age (french), Soul Society (french) and Purity (british). And there's tons on our side too. It's because all the EU PvP servers were merged into Venekor, and unfortunately a lot of us didn't realise Venekor would start to trail off after the merge.

Fluffypaws
12-26-2007, 04:16 PM
well i came from the land of no pvp, darathar, we merged with venekor, ever since i found countless amounts of pvp or rather it found me! imo most EU pvp is on venekor BUT if u can stay up all night then i'd suggest nagafen, considering the majority of players are from the U.S time zone.