PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Question

Perianwyr
12-20-2007, 03:58 AM
I just hit 39 and got Primal Instinct and I am not sure how to use this in PVP.  I have others like Evade, Reconnioter, Divert and Natural Instinct.  They all reduce hate but does that apply in when fighting in a PVP encounter? Are these of any use in a PVP encounter and if so how does it work?

Muraazi
12-20-2007, 04:20 AM
I think they are like detargets. Makes your enemy clear their target.

seejester
12-20-2007, 11:42 AM
<span style="font-size: small;color: #00ff00;">And, IMO are the bread and butter of Rangers and Swashies. All the decent one's I've fought are constantly messing me up by making me untarget them...</span>

Bozidar
12-20-2007, 11:56 AM
<p>bind a key, or if you have a good number of buttons on it, a mouse button to "target nearest hostile pvp".  de-targets won't help them that much then.</p><p>oh, and keeping a stealth totem up is nice too, so that their stealth doesn't cause you to lose target.</p>

Denass1
12-20-2007, 12:08 PM
huh i didn't know that...learn something new everyday!

Hatr
12-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Actually you want to bind the key (or mouse button) to target last target.  If you chose target closes PvP, you may accidentally target that red that is following you around everywhere trying to get you to attack them so they can gank you...