PDA

View Full Version : nub question

pakelika
12-13-2007, 07:34 PM
<p>YES I should know this by now...or you would think after a solid year of playing I would.  BUT I DONT so i'm gonna ask</p><p>IT SEEMS some scouts get the jump on other scouts...</p><p>I can see a scout in stealth when I'm close to a scout, but he disappears off of track and off my visibility when he moves a lil further away.  I know there is see steath items and see invis items.  Do these items help me see/track scouts from further away?  I'm assuming a see stealth would?  If so is there a see stealth totem I can buy?</p>

seahawk
12-13-2007, 07:39 PM
<p>Both see invis and see stealth totems allow you to track those you normally would that are not either stealthed or invised.  If you are a scout, you should have both butterfly and Owl totems up at all times up.  For that matter, everyone should have them and most do.. not just the scouts.</p><p>Not to bang on ya, but by 70 you should probably know this.</p><p>On a side note, when invised on my warlock, I love to check to see if people have totems up.. makes life much easier .. almost makes me feel like a scout/warlock to get the jump.  I get jumped so many times.. lol!  It's nice to turn the tables occasionally.</p>

Raidyen
12-13-2007, 07:50 PM
<p>As an Assasin when you are stealthed, you only get See invis.  Swashy's/Brigs get See Stealth.</p><p>Either get yourself some Totems of the owl, or thier are a pair of low level tinkered goggles you can get to See Stealth.  Also Totems of the Jaguar are extremely helpful, unless they have both see invis and see stealth on, you will not show up on thier track.</p>

Zaci
12-13-2007, 11:00 PM
Not true Deekin, Jaguars have counted as stealth for over a year now.