PDA

View Full Version : Where is the exile city?

Kulharr
12-07-2007, 08:01 PM
Where can you find this city?  If you join this city do you become an enemy to all other cities, like if I am an Arasai would I be attacked by npcs in Nerkiak and lose all my faction?

pseudocide
12-07-2007, 08:14 PM
<cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>Where can you find this city? </p><p> <span style="color: #ff0000;">underground, there are entrances in thundering steppes and nektolus forest</span></p><p> If you join this city do you become an enemy to all other cities, like if I am an Arasai would I be attacked by npcs in Nerkiak and lose all my faction?</p><p><span style="color: #ff0000;">yes, the only way to enter is to become an exile</span></p></blockquote>

Kulharr
12-08-2007, 05:04 AM
<p>You can't even enter the city unless your an exile?  Like guards will kill you or it wont let you zone in?</p><p>Is this relativly neat city? are there actually quests or anything of interest here?</p>

LarsEdvard
12-08-2007, 06:58 AM
The exile 'city' is just a hole/cave in the ground. They've got no guards, and the only way to enter is by exiling.You won't find any quests in there. The only thing you get with exiling is more enemies, and a you'll be able to getany god you wish to use.