PDA

View Full Version : Twinks unite


ckl
12-06-2007, 06:41 PM
<p>Well, I was going to suggest we report the thread with the updates to the moderators to let them know how we feel. Mysteriously, though, the option is no longer available.</p><p>So how about we use this thread for those of us who disagree with the change to combat experience from PVP to let the moderators and developers know what we're thinking.</p>

Hinosh
12-06-2007, 06:43 PM
<cite>cklab wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>Well, I was going to suggest we report the thread with the updates to the moderators to let them know how we feel. Mysteriously, though, the option is no longer available.</p><p>So how about we use this thread for those of us who disagree with the change to combat experience from PVP to let the moderators and developers know what we're thinking.</p></blockquote>Good idea, but most people who twink to PvP would be too busy cramming in all the PvP they can "while they can" before the change gets put in.

ckl
12-06-2007, 06:46 PM
<cite>Hinosh wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>cklab wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>Well, I was going to suggest we report the thread with the updates to the moderators to let them know how we feel. Mysteriously, though, the option is no longer available.</p><p>So how about we use this thread for those of us who disagree with the change to combat experience from PVP to let the moderators and developers know what we're thinking.</p></blockquote>Good idea, but most people who twink to PvP would be too busy cramming in all the PvP they can "while they can" before the change gets put in.</blockquote>While others are stuck at work on a slow day...

Krokous
12-06-2007, 06:47 PM
so they want us to lvl to end game, but they dont understand  how  weak is  fresh incommer to end-tier (t8)  on lvl 72 you will become simple fame-token donator for all those no-lifers who are lvl 80 fully fabled/mastered etcpvp in RoK is sucky, wery sucky.  at low levels you have actually some chance to be sucessful solo. in t8 you cant. there are exploiting gank groups who travel at insane speeds (Europa, you know them) and gank token from you in one single second<span style="font-size: small;color: #cc3333;">this brings another issue with endgame pvp : wins only group with massive dps, defence skills are completely useless in endgame group pvp</span>

Lilflier
12-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Forcing players to accept xp if they wish to participate in player vs player encounters is a dumb solution to a non-existant problem.

Hinosh
12-06-2007, 06:54 PM
<cite>Krokous wrote:</cite><blockquote>so they want us to lvl to end game, but they dont understand  how  weak is  fresh incommer to end-tier (t<img src="/smilies/b2eb59423fbf5fa39342041237025880.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />  on lvl 72 you will become simple fame-token donator for all those no-lifers who are lvl 80 fully fabled/mastered etcpvp in RoK is sucky, wery sucky.  at low levels you have actually some chance to be sucessful solo. in t8 you cant. there are exploiting gank groups who travel at insane speeds (Europa, you know them) and gank token from you in one single second<span style="font-size: small;color: #cc3333;">this brings another issue with endgame pvp : wins only group with massive dps, defence skills are completely useless in endgame group pvp</span></blockquote>So, with this change, new players will start at level 80 and work from there? There are other tiers beside T2 and 8.

Krokous
12-06-2007, 06:57 PM
<cite>Hinosh wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Krokous wrote:</cite><blockquote>so they want us to lvl to end game, but they dont understand  how  weak is  fresh incommer to end-tier (t<img src="/eq2/images/smilies/b2eb59423fbf5fa39342041237025880.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY8)" />  on lvl 72 you will become simple fame-token donator for all those no-lifers who are lvl 80 fully fabled/mastered etcpvp in RoK is sucky, wery sucky.  at low levels you have actually some chance to be sucessful solo. in t8 you cant. there are exploiting gank groups who travel at insane speeds (Europa, you know them) and gank token from you in one single second<span style="font-size: small;color: #cc3333;">this brings another issue with endgame pvp : wins only group with massive dps, defence skills are completely useless in endgame group pvp</span></blockquote>So, with this change, new players will start at level 80 and work from there? There are other tiers beside T2 and 8.</blockquote>there arent actually, have you seen in past month population in t4-t6 ? there is absolutely no one around. just empty zones

Echgar
12-06-2007, 07:00 PM
<cite>cklab wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>Well, I was going to suggest we report the thread with the updates to the moderators to let them know how we feel. Mysteriously, though, the option is no longer available.</p></blockquote>It isn't a mystery really.  The "Report this post to a moderator" feature is not for communicating with the developers.  It is for reporting posts you feel violate the forum rules.  The moderators are *not* developers, so telling through an abuse report what you think about a change to the Test server doesn't really accomplish anything.<blockquote>So how about we use this thread for those of us who disagree with the change to combat experience from PVP to let the moderators and developers know what we're thinking.</blockquote>I get the distinct impression there are some strong opinions regarding this subject based on the already several threads preaching pro and con for this change.  Let's not continue creating *new* threads for it though.  Use an existing thread please.