PDA

View Full Version : how does this happen

Scatimus
12-06-2007, 03:00 AM
<p>what is with the immunity bug.  i see people running around with it all the time.  i get [Removed for Content] when i see it.  then today i was running around jarsath, saw someone immune, then another and another.  then i see that they are not immune, i am.  lol.  [I cannot control my vocabulary].  how does this happen?  i died and revived, went through my immunity timer, and then im immune again.</p><p>is there a plan to fix this?</p><p>also, put the banker back in danak.  i ran around for an hour last night looking for that guy just to find out he was pulled from the game.</p><p>edit:  also, i appologies to anyone who chased after me or who has seen me immune.  i had no idea i was immune if you have seen me immune in the past.  i have seen countless people immune since the expasion launched and now i am wondering if some of the immunity exploits were me not them.</p>

Spyderbite
12-06-2007, 03:14 AM
Move away from the docks, gates, etc. of the cities. Stop camping them and move out in to the areas where the real PvP takes place instead of waiting for people to pop out of the zone in areas and you'll be surprised how infrequently yourself and others will appear without the Immunity bar above their heads. ^^

Dojac
12-06-2007, 06:41 AM
<cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>what is with the immunity bug.  i see people running around with it all the time.  i get [Removed for Content] when i see it.  then today i was running around jarsath, saw someone immune, then another and another.  then i see that they are not immune, i am.  lol.  [I cannot control my vocabulary].  how does this happen?  i died and revived, went through my immunity timer, and then im immune again.</p><p>is there a plan to fix this?</p><p>also, put the banker back in danak.  i ran around for an hour last night looking for that guy just to find out he was pulled from the game.</p><p>edit:  also, i appologies to anyone who chased after me or who has seen me immune.  i had no idea i was immune if you have seen me immune in the past.  i have seen countless people immune since the expasion launched and now i am wondering if some of the immunity exploits were me not them.</p></blockquote>The issue has been raised and I'm sure SOE is working on it.  Its been happening primarily in jarsath and I really haven't heard of it happening anywhere else.Spider your chidings are misdirected.  There is a fairly well known bug in Jarsath wastes that does not allow a player to drop immunity no matter where they are in zone.

Rattfa
12-06-2007, 07:53 AM
The immunity is tied to reviving. 3 of the 4 revive spots are bugged (for Q side..not sure about FP)and revive you at the zone in with perma immunity.

Scatimus
12-06-2007, 04:15 PM
<cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite><blockquote>Move away from the docks, gates, etc. of the cities. Stop camping them and move out in to the areas where the real PvP takes place instead of waiting for people to pop out of the zone in areas and you'll be surprised how infrequently yourself and others will appear without the Immunity bar above their heads. ^^</blockquote>if your going to attemp to flame me, you should really read the post prior to the flame.  obviously you havent gotten far enough into these zones to see the bug. 

ckl
12-06-2007, 04:21 PM
<cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite><blockquote>The immunity is tied to reviving. 3 of the 4 revive spots are bugged (for Q side..not sure about FP)and revive you at the zone in with perma immunity.</blockquote><p>A lot of bugs still exist regarding PVP. Other changes can be made, but it's beyond them to fix the mechanic that forces you to hit someone you had attacked and had zoned five minutes earlier, and thus lose stealth and be placed into combat, despite being half the zone away.</p><p>Most times I've died since I came back, the immunity timer started going off right as I revived.</p>