PDA

View Full Version : SONY JARSATH WASTES IMMUNITY COME ON!

Amatheon
12-06-2007, 12:47 AM
Please fix the immunity bug in Jarsath Wastes or atleast suspend folks for 3 days that are caught doing it.  I see nonstop qeynos people running around the whole zone in immunity nonstop.  Its been petitioned nonstop and still no word please fix this.

Izzypop
12-06-2007, 08:36 AM
<p>Funny how only Qeynos exploits this.</p><p>This just goes to proves freeps are more ethical than Q's.</p><p>Or their just to busy exploiting charm bugs in Kunzar.</p><p>Really....come on....all anybody can ever get out of this exploit is the ability to harvest a few bushes unharmed.   You can't quest because you wil loose immunity when you attack a mob.  You can't gank people because you have to attack a mob to break immunity.</p><p>Yes it should be fixed, but it is easy to accidently find yourself in perma immunity.</p><p>You can't ban players for unintentinally falling into perma immunity.  </p><p>Unethical players who intentionally enter perma immunity will just lie to the GMs saying sorry I didn't do it intentionally I had no idea I was perma immune I'm sooooooooo sorry.</p><p>This problem will be fixed, but the currently broken Kunzar pets is a far bigger problem, and so was the no Qeynos evak in fens for the 1st week of ROK.  </p>

G1Joe
12-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Name and shame ICIY

Necodem
12-06-2007, 11:12 AM
<p>Pretty annoying seeing all Q's in immunity bug.</p><p>SOE wake up !</p>

Ashr
12-06-2007, 11:27 AM
I agree that it is quite annoying - and I'm a Q!!!!   Honestly though its happened to me, I even tried to break it the normal way - I just ran away from the rez spot instead of flying off.  I ran all the way to the Battlement and was still immune - so I just attacked a mob.  It sucks though because earlier that day I was chasing some freeps, when I caught up to them they were Immune!  Atleast I thought they were.... it was me, and they got away because of it.Fix the bug please