PDA

View Full Version : Chokemon, Kunark and FREE BEER!

GPA_Coyote
11-29-2007, 03:59 PM
<p>That's right! FREE BEER!</p><p>With the Rise of Kunark still being widely explored and new creatures and items being found by the vendor full - we thought we'd bring you some exciting and NEW interviews from the land of the Sarnaks.</p><p>...we...thought.</p><p>Mainly because we failed. But what we DID succeed at was this week's humor piece involving new languages, more groin kicks than America's Funniest Home Videos and most importantly..</p><p><a href="http://www.eq2.tentonhammer.com/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&ceid=1291" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">FREEEEEE BEEEEER!</a></p><p>-Coyote</p>

Savanja
11-29-2007, 04:37 PM
Chokemon KILLED me.  Someone still needs to hunt down whatever dev put that in and tickle him or her silly for subjecting us all to that.

shadowscale
12-02-2007, 01:39 AM
yes, im going to be picky. but kicking a sarnak like that wont work as bad as intended. other then that, funny as usual.

DocFlareon
12-02-2007, 02:21 AM
<cite>shadowscale wrote:</cite><blockquote>yes, im going to be picky. but kicking a sarnak like that wont work as bad as intended. other then that, funny as usual.</blockquote>Actually, that's not true.  If you kick a reptile or bird in the vent, they're definitely going to feel it, right before you're pecked or clawed to death by them.

shadowscale
12-02-2007, 07:18 PM
i know they would feel it, a kick is a kick, but would they be rolling around on the ground in crippling pain?

DocFlareon
12-02-2007, 07:29 PM
Yes, yes they would.

Spyderbite
12-03-2007, 01:31 AM
All I heard was "free beer".. *looks around anxiously*(Good stuff Coyote.. keep it up!)

GPA_Coyote
12-03-2007, 10:39 AM
<p>You guys do my heart *PROUD*.</p><p>Only TRUE geeks would argue the damage and likelihood of pain of Jimmy-kicking a lizardman race that doesn't actually exist.</p><p>*wipes a tear*</p><p>You are my people, and you make me proud. GEEK POWER!</p>