PDA

View Full Version : EQ2 is back

Drunk_Barkeep
10-21-2007, 05:55 AM
<p>There seems to be a lot of players who are returning to the EQ franchise lately.  I recently returned and found that practically everyone I grouped with said the same thing... I just started playing again after leaving xboring game.  </p><p> I have to say I'm having a great time and the game is very reminiscent of EQ1.  The issues that made me want to leave at release are gone and I'm so glad I came back!  Can't wait for the Kunark release, this game is amazing again!</p><p> - Kukk</p>

Thunderthyze
10-21-2007, 06:04 AM
<p>I hope you're right as I was just thinking that Runnyeye was becoming a little deserted these days. Probably all taking time out before the big push to level 80 once RoK comes out.</p>

Seffrid
10-21-2007, 06:49 AM
<p>I found on Splitpaw yesterday that Tenebrous Tangle was rather over-crowded, whichever mobs I went for there were others there. I even had one player steal a draconic idol from me while I was standing virtually on top of it clearing the last mob that had prevented me picking it up.</p><p>There does seem to be an increasing number of players around, which is excellent news!</p>