PDA

View Full Version : Why did this game fail?

Venger33
10-20-2007, 12:15 PM
<p>  Just wanted to ask an open discussion about it. For those he said he hasn't come on, your fooling yourself. I know from my experience that the Graphics engine still has problems.  I also beleive that SOE hard headedness about expt debt, group debt turn TONS of people off really realyl fast. I know they have changed the game alot. I do feel that EQ is a deeper game than WoW but it just never seemed to work totally correct.</p><p>Scott</p>

Blackmanta
10-20-2007, 12:31 PM
Must ask first when did you play last time?Considering that group xp dept have been removed like ages ago. And that the xp dept from death is so low, you need to kill like 2-3 mobs to get rid of xp dept from a death.<span class="postbody">Graphics engine have problems sure. But I cant see any game breaking issues here, some things dont work great. So you can turn them off. Dont Really understand what I should discus about?</span>

Sapphirius
10-20-2007, 12:31 PM
<p>EQ2 failed? Ack! How did this happen? Are the servers closing? Is the game ending? No, it's not. In fact, we're seeing the return of old players and the introduction of new ones. I fail to see how EQ2 has failed.</p><p>BTW, group debt hasn't been around for an extremely long time. When was the last time you played EQ2?</p>

Samulbrar
10-20-2007, 01:18 PM
<p>We're alive and well, thanks for asking. I'm going to be nice and not let the community eat you alive and close this thread because it would incite the community and that's against our forum rules (see link under my signature).</p><p>Please patch your game and hop on in.</p>