PDA

View Full Version : Guild status point items

Felinae
10-09-2007, 06:02 PM
Hello, I have returned to EQ2 recently and have a toon that is a citizen of Neriak. I am looking for the place if any you hand in the status point items? I knew where in Freeport but cant find any place in Neriak.Thanks for any help !Latima

Devilsbane
10-09-2007, 06:11 PM
May I suggest the broker. Guild status items have changed so they only give personal status within 10 levels of your guild level (tier 2 give guild status to guild levels 1-9, tier 3 give guild status to guild levels 10-19, etc). So if you want to get both guild status and personal status sell the lower level status items and purchase the tier closest to your guilds current level.

Mawie
10-09-2007, 06:14 PM
<cite>Felinae wrote:</cite><blockquote>Hello, I have returned to EQ2 recently and have a toon that is a citizen of Neriak. I am looking for the place if any you hand in the status point items? I knew where in Freeport but cant find any place in Neriak.Thanks for any help !Latima</blockquote>In Neriak, if you go to Dockside Markets, in the same building as the guild creation NPC, there is a guild status NPC. You can sell all the status items to him.Even if the status doesn't go to the guild, it DOES go towards your personal status.

Felinae
10-10-2007, 08:24 AM
Thanks for the info !Latima

Ama
10-10-2007, 10:52 AM
<cite>Devilsbane wrote:</cite><blockquote>May I suggest the broker. Guild status items have changed so they only give personal status within 10 levels of your guild level (tier 2 give guild status to guild levels 1-9, tier 3 give guild status to guild levels 10-19, etc). So if you want to get both guild status and personal status sell the lower level status items and purchase the tier closest to your guilds current level. </blockquote><p>Yup</p><p>Items were really valuable now you can find T1-6 items on the broker for under 50s on kithicor.  </p>

J7critter
10-10-2007, 11:01 AM
<cite>Devilsbane wrote:</cite><blockquote>May I suggest the broker. Guild status items have changed so they only give personal status within 10 levels of your guild level (tier 2 give guild status to guild levels 1-9, tier 3 give guild status to guild levels 10-19, etc). So if you want to get both guild status and personal status sell the lower level status items and purchase the tier closest to your guilds current level. </blockquote><p>Actually, they give personal status regardless of the level. It's only guild status that is affected. And why would someone not want the personal status from selling the lower level ones? The OP might want to purchase a mount or a house someday...</p>