PDA

View Full Version : Question for Ofiicals

TheDrax
10-06-2007, 01:43 PM
I thank you for sending that postcard telling me my account has bin reactivated. That is a very nice of you. But I have 1 question for you before I go through reinstalling the game again. The reason why I left.... I llike to play many characters.  I had the station pass for the slots, you raised the price. I left. Now my question. I want all the character slots I had at the hight of account, but I don't want to pay extra anymore. If you fine this acceable, maybe I will play EQ2 over that other MMO that gives me 10 character slots per sever that has over 6 million players since I did enjy my time in Norrath . Nuff said

Sphiriah
10-06-2007, 02:09 PM
lol

Mawie
10-06-2007, 03:42 PM
So, you enjoyed your time... but because you <i>have</i> to <i>have</i> 10 slots or the world will end, you left?And then they give you some free time, and you ask for more?Holy cow, man. I have now seen it all. Greed is not admirable at all.

Spyderbite
10-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Grammar and paragraphs are your friend. /nodsUnless you have 10 computers and a broadband computer that can play them simultaneously your argument doesn't hold water."The game is great! But, I won't play unless I can play all my characters at one time!"/chuckles