PDA

View Full Version : Greater Faydark Quests!

Banshee505
10-06-2007, 06:54 AM
Ive done all the quests in this area for my level, i know because i checked a list. Im level 17 and frankly after somthing like level 13 there isnt enough equal level quests however there is about a million that are level 10. This area needs more quests for 15+ because certainly im struggling to see how im going to do it without running to Antonica...some players seem to have managed it but i imagine they did what im doing now and thats doing the rep quests for the factions which is boring grinding style.

Lakaah
10-06-2007, 08:52 AM
I agree. I'm going through this now with a  17 wizard I started in GFay. Roughly 2/3 of the content in GFay is level 1-10, and 1/3 is for 11-20. That goes for zone area and quest content. This doesn't really work out very well, since it takes about twice as long to go from 11-20 as it does 1-10.

SnoesieQ
10-06-2007, 09:44 AM
<p>How about trying the Dwarven Ringmail HQ? It took my beserker from 12 to 18. As HQs goes, it wasn't too tedious either.</p>

Illmarr
10-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Yeah, I have to ask if you found the quests just before the pass into Orc country and did the Ringmail HQ. Combine that with the quest in the tunnel to Crushbone asking for Centurian Belts and boom, you're at level 18 at least, and ready to head to Butcherblock. At least I was. I admit I did have combat exp on though. If you run without it Then you won't level as fast. Of course, the reason to run with exp off is so you can go to other level appropriate areas while they are still level appropriate, which purpose would be defeated if there were more quests in the first area

Jrral
10-06-2007, 02:29 PM
You probably want the quests in Crushbone Territory, starting at the entrance to the orc area on the right-hand side of the GFay map. Also at the Spire Shadow outpost near the Steamfont zone entrance. Try looking at <a href="http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Greater_Faydark_Timeline" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Greater_Faydark_Timeline</a> for the quest progression and where to find quests.

LordPazuzu
10-07-2007, 03:23 AM
There is a camp with the Freeport emissary by the spires at Steamfont.  They have a ton of quest chains.  There are quests to be had around Crushbone as well.