PDA

View Full Version : Level 44 M2


Sirrion the Flame
08-25-2007, 04:18 AM
<p>Unholy Blessing</p><p>Siphon Strength</p><p>Devour Vitae</p><p>Unending Pain(lol)</p><p> I can't decide what to get! Unholy Blessing seems to be the right choice, but I can't ignore the SS and DV; they all have perks... except for Unending Pain. >_></p><p> Any suggestions? Which would be the most beneficial?</p>

Beldin_
08-25-2007, 04:55 AM
Blessing <img src="http://lenz2u.de/portal/images/smiles/nod.gif" alt="" width="15" height="15" border="0" />

Norrsken
08-25-2007, 07:49 AM
A tip. If blessing is a choice, pick it unless you can get the master really cheap. <img src="/smilies/8a80c6485cd926be453217d59a84a888.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />

melaine_dvarvensplitter
08-25-2007, 02:03 PM
Blessing and then add the AA option to increase the self heals.. mmmmm delicious.

Tettsuo
08-29-2007, 01:02 PM
<p>Blessings without a doubt!  It's one of the most useful and powerful spell lines we have.</p>

Wytie
08-29-2007, 01:06 PM
ahh go w/ "Siphon Strength", be different hehehe <img src="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/images/smilies/908627bbe5e9f6a080977db8c365caff.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" width="15" height="15" />

Wildmage
08-29-2007, 03:03 PM
I would go with devour vitae personally.

Norrsken
08-29-2007, 03:38 PM
<cite>Wildmage wrote:</cite><blockquote>I would go with devour vitae personally.</blockquote>why'd you do that?

Maks27
08-29-2007, 04:54 PM
Whats a M2?

Collum
08-29-2007, 05:08 PM
<cite>Maks27 wrote:</cite><blockquote>Whats a M2?</blockquote><p>M2 .50 Caliber [12.7mm] Machine Gun "<i>Ma Duce</i>" </p><p>new SK ability <img src="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/images/smilies/908627bbe5e9f6a080977db8c365caff.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" width="15" height="15" /></p><p>Master 2 is the correct answer. </p>

Wytie
08-29-2007, 05:23 PM
<cite>Collum wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Maks27 wrote:</cite><blockquote>Whats a M2?</blockquote><p>M2 .50 Caliber [12.7mm] Machine Gun "<i>Ma Duce</i>" </p></blockquote>/hard on

Wildmage
08-30-2007, 11:48 AM
<cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Wildmage wrote:</cite><blockquote>I would go with devour vitae personally.</blockquote>why'd you do that?</blockquote>Soloing I've found its better to do more damage with the life tap effect, most of the time I don't even cast blessing that much, I've got the recast timer reduced via Achievement points so I cast the devour line several times.

Wytie
08-30-2007, 12:17 PM
<cite>Wildmage wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Wildmage wrote:</cite><blockquote>I would go with devour vitae personally.</blockquote>why'd you do that?</blockquote>Soloing I've found its better to do more damage with the life tap effect, most of the time I don't even cast blessing that much, I've got the recast timer reduced via Achievement points so I cast the devour line several times.</blockquote><p>WHAT?  omg your kidding right? my blessing crits heals often for 500 a pop( x3 thats 1500 in free health plus that damage it does) how can you not use it, its a cheap heal and free damage. I think your making a HUGE mistake its the one thing you should have up at all times, always if your taking any kind of damage, it ups you DPS, survivability and has a quick recast.</p><p>FYI it crits off your spell crits so yea its a beast......</p><p>/sad face</p>