PDA

View Full Version : + to heal and damage items & adornments?


Wytie
06-10-2007, 06:16 PM
Do they stack with one another?  For example if i have multiple items that add up to 20, & 25 to spell damage would they all stack, or all roll, and only the highest adds to my actual spells. Or do only one item stack with one adornment. Thanks, for your input

silentpsycho
06-10-2007, 07:51 PM
I've been wondering about this myself.  Bump.

Strums
06-11-2007, 11:37 AM
<p>I tryed to test the adornments and the "semitry <-- I think thats how its spelled...it adds damage and healing" But I am not sure exactly how they work together.  When I placed a +25 damage adornment on my gloves, then moused over one of my damage spells...the damage was the same.  I then added one to my neck, and the same thing.  The amount of damage the spell says when you mouse over did not change, however, it did seem like each time I would nuke something it was a tad higher. </p><p>Now im not sure if the damage amount on the spell just dose not change at all for anyone, or if it just didnt change because im a bard, and for what ever reason our spells were not coded for the added damage...IE would be like a guardian putting a +25 spell adornment on, and all they have is CA's =/</p>

Wytie
06-11-2007, 11:44 AM
<cite>Strums wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>I tryed to test the adornments and the "semitry <-- I think thats how its spelled...it adds damage and healing" But I am not sure exactly how they work together.  When I placed a +25 damage adornment on my gloves, then moused over one of my damage spells...the damage was the same.  I then added one to my neck, and the same thing.  The amount of damage the spell says when you mouse over did not change, however, it did seem like each time I would nuke something it was a tad higher. </p><p>Now im not sure if the damage amount on the spell just dose not change at all for anyone, or if it just didnt change because im a bard, and for what ever reason our spells were not coded for the added damage...IE would be like a guardian putting a +25 spell adornment on, and all they have is CA's =/</p></blockquote> well i think the thing your missing out on is the items and adrons say <u>up to 20 and 25</u> damage so it cant calculate it till its cast its not a set amount so each time you cast it rolls a number 0-20 or 0-25 depending on your amount then adds that amout to your spells i just hope that they all roll then all stack <img src="/smilies/97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />

Strums
06-11-2007, 11:56 AM
<cite>Wytie wrote:</cite><blockquote>well i think the thing your missing out on is the items and adrons say <u>up to 20 and 25</u> damage so it cant calculate it till its cast its not a set amount so each time you cast it rolls a number 0-20 or 0-25 depending on your amount then adds that amout to your spells i just hope that they all roll then all stack <img src="/smilies/97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></blockquote><p>heh...dont we all!</p><p>I do believe though, on the T7 fabled adornment it just says "Adds+25 to all spell damage" these are what I was reffering to.</p><p>The items i think you are talking about are the semitry items?  They add like up to 20 healing or spell damage? </p>

Wytie
06-11-2007, 12:48 PM
<cite>Strums wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Wytie wrote:</cite><blockquote>well i think the thing your missing out on is the items and adrons say <u>up to 20 and 25</u> damage so it cant calculate it till its cast its not a set amount so each time you cast it rolls a number 0-20 or 0-25 depending on your amount then adds that amout to your spells i just hope that they all roll then all stack <img src="/smilies/97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></blockquote><p>heh...dont we all!</p><p>I do believe though, on the T7 fabled adornment it just says "Adds+25 to all spell damage" these are what I was reffering to.</p><p>The items i think you are talking about are the semitry items?  They add like up to 20 healing or spell damage? </p></blockquote><p> gotcha i didnt know there was both or i was just confused to only seeing the ones that say add up too, yea for got about teh fabled neck adorment, but i think the fabled hand adorment says up to again i may be wrong...</p><p>I really wish there was some clear info on just how this stacks im guessing at the end after crits and such</p>