PDA

View Full Version : EOF for new evil character?

Vermatrax
06-08-2007, 05:53 PM
My brother and I just started playing EQ2 again after over a year long break.   We rolled a pair of Dark elves and were wondering how we could jump into the EOF content.   What I mean is for evil characters is there a town to support us if we want to lvl in fay with a bank etc.   Also are there plenty of quests there for evil players? Atm we are level 10 what level should we head out to fay ? Thanks in advance for any help

Nilgiris
06-09-2007, 10:48 AM
There is no starting city for evil characters in EoF. However there are places where evil characters can bank outside Kelethin. For instance in Lesser Faydark there is a Thexian camp right on the Lesser Fay / Loping Plains zone line area. For newer players though, there is little content for evil characters unless you betray.

Obadiah
06-09-2007, 01:20 PM
I found the starting content in Darklight Woods/Neriak to be a great change for new evil players. It isn't in EoF, per se, but it's new, it's cool. It's better than bad; it's good. If you're almost level 10 it might be easier just to re-roll and start in Neriak, but you certainly don't have to. Once you get through the quests in Darklight you'll be around level 20 or so, and perfectly armed for heading to Butcherblock Mountains and starting the content there. That content doesn't care whether you're good or evil. If you prefer, there's really no reason you can't do the quest lines that start in Greater Faydark. After finishing the Neriak content with my arasai I just did the Heritage Quest in GFay and some of the others. No, you can't LIVE there, and the merchants won't serve "your kind", but you can take their quest rewards and AA. And that camp Nilgiris mentioned . . . . they have a broker and a mender too, so it's all good.

Vermatrax
06-09-2007, 11:47 PM
Thank you for the replys they were very helpful. Im 16 now when I hit 20 im going to make the trip to BB to check it out.