PDA

View Full Version : Adventure Packs and AA

DataOutlaw
06-06-2007, 06:02 PM
<p>I have recently begun levelling an Arasai Necro and made a couple observations:</p><p> -  Most of the Splitpaw quests do not give AA Experience. I think they should. </p><p> - For the first time I did the "Gnoll Cave" instance in Thundering Steppes this morning. It was not an expansion or adventrue pack, per se. It was jsut added as free content during one of the live updates. There were maybe 4 or 5 different types of MoBs in there (cowering gnoll, fearfull gnoll, released elemental, etc) and the surprising thing was that they all counted as NPC! Each one of them gave me AA the first time I killed one and then the warning later that I did not recevie AA becasue I had already killed that NPC before.  I am sure this was not intentional but wow, it netted me like 60% AA on my 17th AA point. </p><p> Are there any other instanced zones, addventures packs, or whatever that also give AA xp like the Gnoll Cave does? I never thought to do that instance before but had I known I would have done it with my other characters.</p><p> I also havenever done bloodline cnronicles at all; how does that do for AA? Do the quests there give AA xp?</p>

Cusashorn
06-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Great. Now that you've told the boards, they'll have to fix that.