PDA

View Full Version : Armor for tails

dreken
05-28-2007, 09:09 AM
Where is the armor for the tails of the Iksar and the soon to be Sarnak race... you should be able to use the tail as a additional weapon let alone protect it.... so again i ask where's the armor for the tail ????? p.s.  very nice job they did on Neriak  ... Kudos to ya

Thormiel
05-28-2007, 10:45 AM
Lol I've always wondered about the tails. You would think it's kinda funny for the smith to always make a hole in the pants for the iksars and kerrans to accommodate their tails :p

Cusashorn
05-28-2007, 12:19 PM
Why should races with tails get an unfair advantage over everyone else by having an extra armor slot?

Rayle
05-28-2007, 12:24 PM
<cite>Cusashorn wrote:</cite><blockquote>Why should races with tails get an unfair advantage over everyone else by having an extra armor slot?</blockquote> they could at least add the armor graphic for the race, they dont need to give iksar/sarnak another armor slot, just toss in the graphic, it is one reason i dont play iksar fighters

Salox
05-28-2007, 12:33 PM
<cite>Cusashorn wrote:</cite><blockquote>Why should races with tails get an unfair advantage over everyone else by having an extra armor slot?</blockquote>You don't need another armor slot. You just add the graphic to the pants.

Cusashorn
05-28-2007, 12:37 PM
[email protected] Bazaar wrote: <blockquote><cite>Cusashorn wrote:</cite><blockquote>Why should races with tails get an unfair advantage over everyone else by having an extra armor slot?</blockquote>You don't need another armor slot. You just add the graphic to the pants. </blockquote> True. Just like in EQlive, but since all armors look the same on everyone regardless of race, they'd have the modify all the armor designs a little... I think.

Salox
05-28-2007, 12:42 PM
They would and it would take some time. I'd rather have them dedicate their time to something a little more useful, however.

Solaran_X
05-28-2007, 04:58 PM
<cite>dreken wrote:</cite><blockquote>Where is the armor for the tails of the Iksar and the soon to be Sarnak race... you should be able to use the tail as a additional weapon let alone protect it.... so again i ask where's the armor for the tail ????? p.s.  very nice job they did on Neriak  ... Kudos to ya </blockquote>You mean Iksar can't detach their tails and run away while the predator plays with the tail?! I thought that was why they were unarmored...so they could play the gecko routine.

Zabjade
05-29-2007, 05:10 AM
<cite>Cusashorn wrote:</cite><blockquote>[email protected] Bazaar wrote: <blockquote><cite>Cusashorn wrote:</cite><blockquote>Why should races with tails get an unfair advantage over everyone else by having an extra armor slot?</blockquote>You don't need another armor slot. You just add the graphic to the pants. </blockquote> True. Just like in EQlive, but since all armors look the same on everyone regardless of race, they'd have the modify all the armor designs a little... I think.</blockquote>True but they already alter it a little for frame and gender, look at the diffrence in look for the Gi's, or formal wear, you put a male formal RP attire on a female and it looks like a dress. So the coding is at least partially loaded onto the character.