PDA

View Full Version : BIG-TIME bug

HemoragiK
05-27-2007, 03:43 PM
It's probably known, but I'll repeat it anyway. I had both a 50 stack and a 5 stack of the same item on the broker. I CTRL-Clicked the 50 to remove it and it went to my inventory. I immediately CTRL-Clicked the 5 after the 50. It moved into my inventory ON TOP OF my 50 stack and took its place (I.E. the 50 stack was deleted).

Nevitt2
05-27-2007, 05:33 PM
<cite>HemoragiK wrote:</cite><blockquote>It's probably known, but I'll repeat it anyway. I had both a 50 stack and a 5 stack of the same item on the broker. I CTRL-Clicked the 50 to remove it and it went to my inventory. I immediately CTRL-Clicked the 5 after the 50. It moved into my inventory ON TOP OF my 50 stack and took its place (I.E. the 50 stack was deleted). </blockquote>I have had this happen a cpl of times (although as far as I remember never on pulling items from broker)It has happened to me only when pulling from the guild bank,call me lazy or w/e but I never bothered to bring it up as it has only ever happened with harvested items.

gradyma
05-28-2007, 07:32 PM
I had it happen to me once about a year ago. Seems to be a random bug that dont happen to often.