PDA

View Full Version : back to game and naked :(


-DoMo-
05-26-2007, 07:42 PM
<p>Ahoy all,</p><p>well, i am a oldschool in eq and playing it since march 99 (eq1) with sometimes small and large breaks...however, i am back after a large break (almost a year - august) and before i quited ive sold all my stuff and now i am totaly naked hehe.</p><p> Ive made a petition in game already and bought Echo of Faydwer in meanwhile hehe <img src="/smilies/8a80c6485cd926be453217d59a84a888.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></p><p>but ive got also a long weekend off and wanted ask if its somehow possibel to get my stuff today ?! back (in case thats even possibel). And in case its possibel but just take a while (for exampel till next patch), can i play now my charkter and earn money/exp/items and still keep them while you do a charkter time-roleback ?</p><p>well, i dont know whats possibel but i would like to start playing this weekend if possibel :/ (yeah i know, i am online...but naked hehe)</p><p>add: i prolly sold the stuff to a vendor and gave the money to some friends...</p><p> i dont try to cheat or sumthing, but its just a game IMO and times changes in RL...</p><p>thanks and sorry about my broken english...</p>

Kellin
05-26-2007, 07:51 PM
If you sold all your stuff, a petition isn't going to get it back. Best bet is to go kill anything you can, loot all you can, sell it to a vendor, get a little cash, buy what you can, rinse, repeat. Depending on your character's level, you might even consider re-rolling. But you aren't going to get your old stuff back, I can pretty much guarantee you that.

-DoMo-
05-26-2007, 08:04 PM
<p>oh well, it would be a nice move soe if they could help me out...i mean last year i though i wont touch eq2 anymore, so i sold all my stuff for maybe around 20 or 30platin and shared it between 6+ friends..thats likes 4-5plat each or less...some of them still plays and are also the resson why i reactive...i know that they will help me to get new stuff etc...but it would be also cool if each of those friends give me the money back, i give it soe and they give me the stuff back.,..</p><p>i mean some items been also quest items..like the one sign in bonemore...sign of the awaken or what the name was...or the quest bags i got (tinkers bag) etc...will i be able to do the quests than at laest again?</p><p>it would be realy sad if my come back starts that badly already <img src="/smilies/9d71f0541cff0a302a0309c5079e8dee.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></p>

Dutchgrrl
05-26-2007, 08:21 PM
<cite>-DoMo- wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>oh well, it would be a nice move soe if they could help me out...i mean last year i though i wont touch eq2 anymore, so i sold all my stuff for maybe around 20 or 30platin and shared it between 6+ friends..thats likes 4-5plat each or less...some of them still plays and are also the resson why i reactive...i know that they will help me to get new stuff etc...but it would be also cool if each of those friends give me the money back, i give it soe and they give me the stuff back.,..</p><p>i mean some items been also quest items..like the one sign in bonemore...sign of the awaken or what the name was...or the quest bags i got (tinkers bag) etc...will i be able to do the quests than at laest again?</p><p>it would be realy sad if my come back starts that badly already <img src="/smilies/9d71f0541cff0a302a0309c5079e8dee.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></p></blockquote><p>Are you for real?</p><p>Kat </p>

liveja
05-26-2007, 08:32 PM
<p>Heritage quest items that you sold MIGHT (I strongly stress *might*) be available from the Shady Swashbuckler on the docks in Nek forest. You'll have to buy them back tho.</p><p>The rest of your stuff is gone, & IIRC, that includes the Mark of Awakening, since it's not a Heritage item. & no, you can't do those quests over again.</p><p>I'd suggest asking your friends for help, since you were so generous to them.</p>

Norrsken
05-27-2007, 07:52 AM
<cite>-DoMo- wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>oh well, it would be a nice move soe if they could help me out...i mean last year i though i wont touch eq2 anymore, so i sold all my stuff for maybe around 20 or 30platin and shared it between 6+ friends..thats likes 4-5plat each or less...some of them still plays and are also the resson why i reactive...i know that they will help me to get new stuff etc...but it would be also cool if each of those friends give me the money back, i give it soe and they give me the stuff back.,..</p><p>i mean some items been also quest items..like the one sign in bonemore...sign of the awaken or what the name was...or the quest bags i got (tinkers bag) etc...will i be able to do the quests than at laest again?</p><p>it would be realy sad if my come back starts that badly already <img src="/smilies/9d71f0541cff0a302a0309c5079e8dee.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></p></blockquote>Ask those very same people that are still int he game to fit you up with some treasured gear or something to get you rolling.

erin
05-27-2007, 09:17 AM
<cite>-DoMo- wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>Ahoy all,</p><p>well, i am a oldschool in eq and playing it since march 99 (eq1) with sometimes small and large breaks...however, i am back after a large break (almost a year - august) and before i quited ive sold all my stuff and now i am totaly naked hehe.</p><p> Ive made a petition in game already and bought Echo of Faydwer in meanwhile hehe <img src="/smilies/8a80c6485cd926be453217d59a84a888.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></p><p>but ive got also a long weekend off and wanted ask if its somehow possibel to get my stuff today ?! back (in case thats even possibel). And in case its possibel but just take a while (for exampel till next patch), can i play now my charkter and earn money/exp/items and still keep them while you do a charkter time-roleback ?</p><p>well, i dont know whats possibel but i would like to start playing this weekend if possibel :/ (yeah i know, i am online...but naked hehe)</p><p>add: i prolly sold the stuff to a vendor and gave the money to some friends...</p><p> i dont try to cheat or sumthing, but its just a game IMO and times changes in RL...</p><p>thanks and sorry about my broken english...</p></blockquote>You are joking right?  You gave away all your stuff and expect SOE to reimburse you somehow?  Get the people that you gave it to help you, and if they are gone, you are out of luck.  I would be shocked if SOE did anything about your petition other than tell you they can't help you.

VizP
05-27-2007, 09:26 AM
Well you won't need to be shocked because I'm rather sure they won't help him except apologise politely and wish him the best. This reminds me of my last days in DAOC where I stood around outside Camelot and made some wandering newbies faint when I gave out silly amounts of coin to them. If I had come back later and petitioned for it back? LOL - aha, perhaps when I do become a little bit more insane <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />

Cele
05-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Oh my....I really hope the OP is being silly and is not for real.