PDA

View Full Version : Splitpaw solo arena rewards Q.

jin76
05-24-2007, 05:58 PM
I beat the easy part of the arena and got a summon of a mushroom,a flaming head to put in my house and a nice armor for my Conjy. if i did it in Med. or Hard mode,will i get different rewards? Thanks an advance.

Cusashorn
05-24-2007, 06:20 PM
no

ke'la
05-25-2007, 06:53 PM
<cite>Cusashorn wrote:</cite><blockquote>no</blockquote> Accually its a Qualified No. Easy means that the zone is scaled to your lvl, Medium is Scaled to someone ~2 lvls over yours, and Hard is Scaled to Someone about 3-4 lvls over yours. Now if this increase in lvls moves you to the Next Tier of goodies then yes, the armor or weopons you get are differant, however if it does not move you to the next tier they are infact the same, and you ALWAYS will get the Boars Head and the Shoom pet.

Cusashorn
05-25-2007, 07:24 PM
I never got armor for my character when I did that. only the normal rewards.

ke'la
05-25-2007, 07:54 PM
<cite>Cusashorn wrote:</cite><blockquote>I never got armor for my character when I did that. only the normal rewards.</blockquote> I got a nice Robe for my Illusionist and I think a Symbol another time. but I think those are Rare Drops(and follow those rules). You always get the Normal rewards.

Sildeven
05-27-2007, 06:58 AM
<p>Is there another type of arena in splitpaw.  I remember doing one that is group with different mobs and different loot table.  You actually get illusion splitpaw gnoll which doesnt terminate while in combat. Pretty cool actually.</p>

jin76
05-27-2007, 07:23 AM
Their is a solo and group arena's in the splitpaw den. how did you come to acquire the illusion splitpaw? what class are you? Thanks an advance.

Thingamadoodle
05-28-2007, 03:26 PM
The group arena rewards two shards that have ulimited charges of Illusion: Splitpaw Gnoll  (The Doberman looking gnoll)

Lilj
05-28-2007, 10:29 PM
ke'la wrote: <blockquote><cite>Cusashorn wrote:</cite><blockquote>I never got armor for my character when I did that. only the normal rewards.</blockquote> I got a nice Robe for my Illusionist and I think a Symbol another time. but I think those are Rare Drops(and follow those rules). You always get the Normal rewards.</blockquote>Do you by any chance remember the names of the Robe and the Symbol?

Junaru
05-29-2007, 04:46 PM
This is an incomplete list but an idea of the stuff that drops. <a href="http://eq2.allakhazam.com/db/itemlist.html?zoneid=185" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://eq2.allakhazam.com/db/itemli...html?zoneid=185</a> Each item that drops is based off the level you are when you do the arena. Meaning 30 to 38 might be one item but 39 to 45 is another and so on and so on. I believe the robe is Arcane Champion's Robe or something like that. I did them all with my Monk. SPS zones were good for quick exp. Each level I would port down and do Harclave's and then the arena. Took about 15 minutes total and worth around 15% depending on my level.