PDA

View Full Version : why so expensive?

Tarkaro
05-16-2007, 07:56 PM
<p><b>Ok I wanted to get the EoF expansion because I have it on my other account but it can't be found at my local store. So I thought I would update digitally but MY GOODNESS just to get EoF is almost $40.00 US but then I found I have to get KoS as well!  $29.99 is not bad but add the 2 together and thats more than getting 2 copies of the retail version of EoF!</b></p><p><b>I was wondering if any one knows if there is a way just to get the keys to unlock KOS and EOF since I already have the games I can reuse my disks but would need to have the registration keys for the account that doesn't have them.</b></p><p><b>If not, would it be feasible to get just EoF and bypass KoS for now (until Novemeber IF they come out with a bundled package)</b></p><p><b>thanks in advance for any help!</b></p><p><b>Tarkaro</b></p>

Dreyco
05-16-2007, 08:04 PM
<p>I see EverQuest II on the shelves of Best Buy all the time.  Also, you can order the box online and get all expansions bundled.  It might take a few days to ship, but hey, you save 30 bucks either way.</p><p> Good luck.</p>

Tarkaro
05-16-2007, 08:22 PM
<p><b><span style="font-size: xx-small; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif">When I went online to get it, it said it was not available to buy/pickup at the store otherwise I woulda done it that way. maybe I just call the local store and see if it's there. trying to level a toon from the other account and EOF and the AAs would be so nice to help.</span></b></p><p><b></b></p><p><b><span style="font-size: xx-small; font-family: Arial">Thanks!</span></b></p>

Celline-Layonaire
05-17-2007, 12:14 AM
The so-called "All in One" EoF pack is really worth the bucks anyway. (and ....internet is your friend~ )