PDA

View Full Version : Neriak Travel to Desert of Flames

CyriexVTZ
05-16-2007, 06:34 AM
Hi Guys, I see with this latest patch the Teleportation system has been put in place, allowing travel around the city and to Nektulos and Thundering Docks.. but what about Sinking Sands? Is there a Carpet that I just haven't found, similar to in EFP, Qeynos Harbor and BB? or are Teir'dal going to be expected to travel from Nek/TS Docks to BB to use the carpet there? I think..as Neriak looks like its going to have similar travel possibilities as EFP/Qeynos, it should defiantly have the whole suite, including to Desert of Ro..

CyriexVTZ
05-16-2007, 07:54 AM
Oooh.. I hear theirs a carpet in one of the Camps in the middle of Darklight Woods That'll probably do - though perhaps it could be a little closer to Neriak?

Sassinak
05-16-2007, 02:14 PM
The carpet to Ro is currently in Wanderlust Fair in Darklight Wood.  Not sure that I like this location, but I suppose it's as good as any.

xpraetorianx
05-17-2007, 05:47 PM
yeah honestly, there is a docks in neriak why not just use that...  The whole teleporter thing though kinda silly IMO based on travel in the game curently but the carpet needs to be in the city honestly, just put a Majdul person on the docks by the carpet and call him an Ambassador of Majdul or something... problem solved.