PDA

View Full Version : Solo content in Adventure Packs?

kerosk
05-15-2007, 03:39 PM
Hello everyone.  Most of my time is spent in either a 2-person group with my wife's character, or solo'ing.  My question is, is there any worthwhile solo or duo content in the adventure packs that make them worth getting, especially that there is now so much other content between the original game and all the expansions? Any advice/suggestions would help because I am torn as to whether or not I want to purchase the packs. Thank you, Lysantt Formerly of the realm of Cazic-Thule, currently of the realm of Mistmoore. 

Wardyn
05-15-2007, 06:39 PM
<p>All the adeventure packs have some solo content (exp wise). The ratio is probablly 60/40 group/solo content in Splitpaw (my favorite) and Bloodlines.  Of course, once you get high enugh in level, you can solo the whole of both. Of course, they will be gray.</p><p> As for Fallen Dynasty, it's more group oriented than the previous two. 70/30 group/solo. That's not to say there aren't things to do as a lone player. Plenty of quests, trials for varios titles. However, when the solo quests are done, you will need a group to go forward. That said, with level 80 coming, more should be soloable.</p>

KGr
05-16-2007, 02:16 PM
<cite>Wardyn wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>All the adeventure packs have some solo content (exp wise). The ratio is probablly 60/40 group/solo content in Splitpaw (my favorite) and Bloodlines.  Of course, once you get high enugh in level, you can solo the whole of both. Of course, they will be gray.</p><p> As for Fallen Dynasty, it's more group oriented than the previous two. 70/30 group/solo. That's not to say there aren't things to do as a lone player. Plenty of quests, trials for varios titles. However, when the solo quests are done, you will need a group to go forward. That said, with level 80 coming, more should be soloable.</p></blockquote>Nice post.  I'd probably go along with most of that although Fallen Dynasty I might even say it's 75/25 in favor of groups.  There is solo content there, but most of it will require a good group.