PDA

View Full Version : Assassins galore!


azekah
05-15-2007, 11:40 AM
Started a new character on Vox last night and there were at least 10 assassins runnin around the island... talk about class surplus...

Bozidar
05-15-2007, 11:50 AM
<cite>azekah wrote:</cite><blockquote>Started a new character on Vox last night and there were at least 10 assassins runnin around the island... talk about class surplus... </blockquote> lol, you started a character on vox.. that's a funny story <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />

azekah
05-15-2007, 11:51 AM
<cite>Bozidar wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>azekah wrote:</cite><blockquote>Started a new character on Vox last night and there were at least 10 assassins runnin around the island... talk about class surplus... </blockquote> lol, you started a character on vox.. that's a funny story <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></blockquote>psh, theres nothin wrong with Vox...

Bozidar
05-15-2007, 12:03 PM
<cite>azekah wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Bozidar wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>azekah wrote:</cite><blockquote>Started a new character on Vox last night and there were at least 10 assassins runnin around the island... talk about class surplus... </blockquote> lol, you started a character on vox.. that's a funny story <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></blockquote>psh, theres nothin wrong with Vox... </blockquote> I agree!  It's just that you're in the wrong forum to be posting about it <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />  This is the PvP forums.. Vox is PvE <img src="/smilies/8a80c6485cd926be453217d59a84a888.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />

azekah
05-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Bozidar wrote: <blockquote> I agree!  It's just that you're in the wrong forum to be posting about it <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />  This is the PvP forums.. Vox is PvE <img src="/smilies/8a80c6485cd926be453217d59a84a888.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></blockquote>Im confused...is that sarcasm or do you really think Vox is PvE?

Wytie
05-15-2007, 12:31 PM
<p>i read these post and i LOL'd <img src="/smilies/97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></p><p>thanks i needed that b4 lunch.....  </p><p>to the OP its a population joke hes saying that your pop is so low its like playing on a PVE server hehe</p>

Bozidar
05-15-2007, 01:01 PM
<cite>azekah wrote:</cite><blockquote>Bozidar wrote: <blockquote>I agree!  It's just that you're in the wrong forum to be posting about it <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />  This is the PvP forums.. Vox is PvE <img src="/smilies/8a80c6485cd926be453217d59a84a888.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></blockquote>Im confused...is that sarcasm or do you really think Vox is PvE? </blockquote>read my signature, and the confusion will evaporate like the PvP on Vox did..

azekah
05-15-2007, 01:15 PM
<cite>Bozidar wrote:</cite><blockquote>read my signature, and the confusion will evaporate like the PvP on Vox did.. </blockquote>Psh again...I get plenty of PvP on Vox...

Bozidar
05-15-2007, 01:20 PM
<cite>azekah wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Bozidar wrote:</cite><blockquote>read my signature, and the confusion will evaporate like the PvP on Vox did.. </blockquote>Psh again...I get plenty of PvP on Vox... </blockquote><p> Honestly -- the current level of pvp on Vox suits some people.  They want a nice mix of pve stuff, getting quests done, looting ect, and some PvP on the side.</p><p>Some folks go to a Mortons because they really like the garlic mash potatoes and the fried green beans.  I go to Mortons because of the STEAK.</p><p>I go to a pvp server for the PvP.. and by comparison?  Vox is a tender juicy little 6oz fillet, naggy is a pan seared dripping with fat and juices 64 oz porterhouse, and i'm a fookin glutton for pvp <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></p><p>*burp* may i have another?</p>

azekah
05-15-2007, 01:26 PM
<cite>Bozidar wrote:</cite><blockquote>Honestly -- the current level of pvp on Vox suits some people.  They want a nice mix of pve stuff, getting quests done, looting ect, and some PvP on the side.<p>Some folks go to a Mortons because they really like the garlic mash potatoes and the fried green beans.  I go to Mortons because of the STEAK.</p><p>I go to a pvp server for the PvP.. and by comparison?  Vox is a tender juicy little 6oz fillet, naggy is a pan seared dripping with fat and juices 64 oz porterhouse, and i'm a fookin glutton for pvp <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></p><p>*burp* may i have another?</p></blockquote>Lol... Perhaps I'll roll my 7th slot on Nag to see if that steak actually tastes good, or is just a lot of tough meat...

Bozidar
05-15-2007, 01:28 PM
<cite>azekah wrote:</cite><blockquote>Lol... Perhaps I'll roll my 7th slot on Nag to see if that steak actually tastes good, or is just a lot of tough meat... </blockquote> tbh, the meat on vox is tougher.  the players you meet, generally, are better geared/twinked because the availablity for gear is much much higher.  On naggy the challenge is group vs group pvp, though you can solo if you know where and how to do it.  And there's a lot of it..

azekah
05-16-2007, 10:49 AM
Update on my new fury... Was in the ruins last night and there had to be around 20-30 people running around...I've never seen that many new characters on Befallen... The poor orcs only got to live for a few moments before they were pulled and obliterated...

Eybietie
05-16-2007, 11:16 AM
i don´t wanna look up the thread - but bozidar was the one who said vox has casual pvp or that everything is all good at vox some time ago? <img src="/smilies/8a80c6485cd926be453217d59a84a888.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />

Bozidar
05-16-2007, 12:59 PM
[email protected] wrote: <blockquote>i don´t wanna look up the thread - but bozidar was the one who said vox has casual pvp or that everything is all good at vox some time ago? <img src="/smilies/8a80c6485cd926be453217d59a84a888.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></blockquote> times change, chico..