PDA

View Full Version : Arasai Mentor?

ShadowMunkie
05-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Are you guys going to add the Arasai Mentor or does this race not even need a mentor?

Xantinya
05-15-2007, 06:27 PM
Same question here, also faes have silvani form, do arasai get an equivalent?

Rijacki
05-15-2007, 07:06 PM
<cite>ShadowMunkie wrote:</cite><blockquote>Are you guys going to add the Arasai Mentor or does this race not even need a mentor? </blockquote>Just like the Fae, I doubt the Arasai will have the same type of "race" quest as the other non-winged races of Norrath. 

Xantinya
05-16-2007, 04:01 PM
<cite>Rijacki wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>ShadowMunkie wrote:</cite><blockquote>Are you guys going to add the Arasai Mentor or does this race not even need a mentor? </blockquote>Just like the Fae, I doubt the Arasai will have the same type of "race" quest as the other non-winged races of Norrath.  </blockquote><p> The Fae does have race quests and there is a Fae mentor, this is why we are asking, Faes get Silvani form and a cloak from those quests (and other items), so we are wondering if the Arasai get similar quests.</p>

baguetteovenfresh
05-16-2007, 08:47 PM
<cite>Rijacki wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>ShadowMunkie wrote:</cite><blockquote>Are you guys going to add the Arasai Mentor or does this race not even need a mentor? </blockquote>Just like the Fae, I doubt the Arasai will have the same type of "race" quest as the other non-winged races of Norrath.  </blockquote> fae can quest for a self buff 5% movement speed buff (stacks with everything) that stifles them. i would like to see something like that exist for every race - a mana regen buff, a hp regen buff, whatever - even if it was the worthless racial traits, just useable every 10 minutes or something. it sucks to roll a non-fae and pick that first 3% power pool buff and know that any choice you make after that from your racial traits will be forgettable and meaningless.. whereas a fae gets glide, 5 to defense, 5 run speed... etc!

Xantinya
05-19-2007, 06:34 AM
<cite>baguetteovenfresh wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Rijacki wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>ShadowMunkie wrote:</cite><blockquote>Are you guys going to add the Arasai Mentor or does this race not even need a mentor? </blockquote>Just like the Fae, I doubt the Arasai will have the same type of "race" quest as the other non-winged races of Norrath.  </blockquote> fae can quest for a self buff 5% movement speed buff (stacks with everything) that stifles them. i would like to see something like that exist for every race - a mana regen buff, a hp regen buff, whatever - even if it was the worthless racial traits, just useable every 10 minutes or something. it sucks to roll a non-fae and pick that first 3% power pool buff and know that any choice you make after that from your racial traits will be forgettable and meaningless.. whereas a fae gets glide, 5 to defense, 5 run speed... etc! </blockquote><p>If you like the traits so much just roll a fae or else what would be so different about faes if all the other races had the same traits.   Some of my chars are faes and they have both traits and silvani form, some of my chars are not faes and they don't have them, period.  Either way you will end up buying a good horse because it gives you other advantages and as you probably know you can't glide anymore with a horse and your speed buffs don't stack either which makes the traits useless at that point.</p><p>I like the fact that not all races/classes have the same skills/traits, most or all classes have something very nice and different from the others, this is what makes the game fun. </p>