PDA

View Full Version : Other players can't see when my horse prances

Elephanton
05-03-2007, 12:59 PM
<p>Only I myself can see the animation, but everyone else cannot. Please fix.</p>

Valdaglerion
05-03-2007, 01:43 PM
<cite>ElephantonRU wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>Only I myself can see the animation, but everyone else cannot. Please fix.</p></blockquote><p>This typically has to do with the machine hardware and performance settings on "everyone else's" computers. I have noticed this when I am running multiple computers. My laptop typically will not see the prancing animations because they are set to extreme performance and have little in the way of hardware to generate good graphics, etc. While my other desktop machines which are set from Balanced to Extreme Quality dpeending on the machine accurately depicts the appropriate level of animation. </p>

Elephanton
05-03-2007, 01:53 PM
<p>Then why when me and my friend are mounted, and are both doing this, we only see our own animations?</p><p>I think the reason is that EQ2 client does not send this action over the network to server and so other players, and its currently local-only. Sounds like a bug to me.</p>

Mimzel
05-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Gfx quality has nothing to do with being able to see the horse's prancing animation. You can currently only see your own horse do it but nobody else's. I'd like a fix for this as well.

Cocytus
05-03-2007, 06:52 PM
Someone told me a dev said this was a bug, but it hasn't been fixed since it was added in.

Proudfoot
05-04-2007, 12:25 AM
<cite>Mimzel wrote:</cite><blockquote>Gfx quality has nothing to do with being able to see the horse's prancing animation. You can currently only see your own horse do it but nobody else's. I'd like a fix for this as well. </blockquote>Same goes for the roar/growls of the shapeshift forms. Stationary 'jump' for Fury tiger (for example), roars, but nobody but the fury sees it. Whats the point if its self only!? :p

Elephanton
05-04-2007, 12:36 PM
<p>Please please fix this. This one is huge!</p><p>Prancing looks so cool and kind of scary, I love to do it with my SK before the battle, and I'd like other people to see me doing this as well.</p>