PDA

View Full Version : Two things that I thought people wanted to see


Josgar
04-11-2007, 08:53 PM
I am not sure if other people have this in their Test Server UI folders, but I have two new folders called EXP04 and Neriak. I doubt they are related to eachother but what do y'all think? And does anyone else have these?

Cusashorn
04-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Not me. Wierd.

Josgar
04-11-2007, 10:01 PM
:O It says the new race is Dark_Fae and Neriak >.> What the heck?

Mirander_1
04-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Well, the whole Dark_Fae thing has been around for awhile, and I still think it's just a placeholder name, and no indication of what the race will actually be. As for Neriak, that's interesting.  What with the whole Rise of Kunark thing, I doubt Neriak has anything to do with the expansion.  An upcoming Live Event perhaps?  Or is Fallen Gate simply labled as 'Neriak' in the files, and we're all getting excited over nothing <img src="/smilies/97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />.

Kethaera
04-12-2007, 12:07 AM
The file is an .xml which appears to be from the character select from the new expansion. The folder is clearly labeled EXP04, so it's not an adventure pack or live event or anything of the sort. In the file, you see a list of characters that you can create, one of which is called Dark_Fae. There is also a list of starting cities with their descriptions, including Qeynos, Freeport, Kelethin...and Neriak. The description for Neriak says "description needed" though. <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> These two folders appeared on Test somewhere around the time of GU32 or the very beginning of GU33 being on Test.

Josgar
04-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Actually this is in a folder called Neriak, the EXP04 thingy has something called: "map2" I wonder what it is? Lets see if I can post an excerpt of the code: <a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">-</a> <ImageStyle Name="<b>kerran</b>">   <ImageFrame atlas="<b>ncs2</b>" Name="<b>image</b>" Source="<b>images/mugshots_female.dds</b>" SourceRect="<b>93,183,171,263</b>" />   </ImageStyle> <a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">-</a> <ImageStyle Name="<b>fae_dark</b>">   <ImageFrame atlas="<b>ncs2</b>" Name="<b>image</b>" Source="<b>images/mugshots_female.dds</b>" SourceRect="<b>54,3,132,83</b>" />   </ImageStyle>   </Namespace> <a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">-</a> <Namespace Name="<b>Male</b>"> <a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">-</a> <ImageStyle Name="<b>woodelf</b>">   <ImageFrame atlas="<b>ncs2</b>" Name="<b>image</b>" Source="<b>images/mugshots_male.dds</b>" SourceRect="<b>7,273,85,353</b>" />   </ImageStyle>

Josgar
04-12-2007, 12:14 AM
meh, Edit does not work so here is more peices: Another piece has: <Text Font="<b>/TextStyles.Chat.ChatStyle</b>" LocalText="<b>Arsai</b>" Location="<b>0,45</b>" Margin="<b>1,1,1,1</b>" Name="<b>Name</b>" ScrollExtent="<b>90,20</b>" Size="<b>90,20</b>" TextAlignment="<b>Center</b>" TextColor="<b>#F0D080</b>">:cbbb2e9f8347441f:Arsai</Text>   </Page> And there is also: <a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">-</a> <Page Location="<b>0,63</b>" Name="<b>NeriakPage</b>" ScrollExtent="<b>288,495</b>" Size="<b>288,495</b>">   <Text BackgroundColor="<b>#0000FF</b>" Font="<b>/TextStyles.VeryLarge.VeryLargeStyle</b>" LocalText="<b>Neriak</b>" Location="<b>15,9</b>" Name="<b>CityName</b>" ScrollExtent="<b>243,28</b>" Size="<b>243,28</b>" TextColor="<b>#C1FCFF</b>">:cbbb2e9f0a0bb7f3:Neriak</Text>   <Text BackgroundColor="<b>#0000FF</b>" Font="<b>/TextStyles.Large.LargeStyle</b>" LocalText="<b><NEED SUBTITLE></b>" Location="<b>15,37</b>" Name="<b>CityNameSubtitle</b>" ScrollExtent="<b>248,24</b>" Size="<b>248,24</b>" TextColor="<b>#82F9FF</b>">:cbbb2e9f3c03039b:<NEED SUBTITLE></Text>

Illmarr
04-12-2007, 02:31 AM
OMG! Remember that little line of text in EQ1 load screen about Dark Elves and grape juice? If Neriak is populated by "Dark_Fae" You'll see  Dark Elves blowing their tops all over the place!

iceriven2
04-12-2007, 02:34 AM
Makes some sense.  Almost all of kunark is more then likely controlled by Iksar which is unfriendly to everyone.  Neriak might just be the new Evil city...kinda cool me thinks

Rad
04-12-2007, 04:21 AM
Please don't tell me the evil race is going to be those Arsai things that popped up back when EoF launched.  If you want evil fae, just betray a fae...

Daarom
04-12-2007, 05:42 AM
<cite>iceriven2 wrote:</cite><blockquote>Makes some sense.  Almost all of kunark is more then likely controlled by Iksar which is unfriendly to everyone.  Neriak might just be the new Evil city...kinda cool me thinks </blockquote>Neriak does not fit in Kunark and well Fallen Gate is a little to close to me to Freeport to be a starter city. I hope this will be a kind of content patch where they aktivate these arsai thingees and maybe clean up in Neriak. I dont think at all that they will include these in Kunark, this whole neriak, arsai thing seems just to be a bone threwn at us to compensate the waiting time for the next expansion. That the Folder ist called EXP04 has nothing to say at this time, actually they didn't introduce a new Expansion yet

ArivenGemini
04-12-2007, 11:20 AM
<cite>Mirander_1 wrote:</cite><blockquote>Well, the whole Dark_Fae thing has been around for awhile, and I still think it's just a placeholder name, and no indication of what the race will actually be. As for Neriak, that's interesting.  What with the whole Rise of Kunark thing, I doubt Neriak has anything to do with the expansion.  An upcoming Live Event perhaps?  Or is Fallen Gate simply labled as 'Neriak' in the files, and we're all getting excited over nothing <img src="/smilies/97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />. </blockquote> I dont think the dark fae is a placeholder in the manner that it is holding a place to be replaced with another name... because the fae in game now are refered to as light fae in a couple places, so I think dark_fae is prolly just a short name for use in similar stuff (like a who listing) and programming reference..

Cusashorn
04-12-2007, 11:29 AM
[email protected] DLere wrote: <blockquote>OMG! Remember that little line of text in EQ1 load screen about Dark Elves and grape juice? If Neriak is populated by "Dark_Fae" You'll see  Dark Elves blowing their tops all over the place!</blockquote> That would be sweet, sweet poetic justice.

liveja
04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
[email protected] wrote: <blockquote>If you want evil fae, just betray a fae... </blockquote><p>/agree</p>

Galithdor
04-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Well if they look way different the Fae_Light then i guess its okay...but if they look the same but darker they shouldnt even waist the time and add another race enxt expansion <img src="/smilies/136dd33cba83140c7ce38db096d05aed.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> Haha but yep...i finally got what Josgar was saying in another thread...The dark fae took over neriak <img src="/smilies/283a16da79f3aa23fe1025c96295f04f.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> lol

Kinuun
04-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Hmmm... the Neriak thing makes sense to me. Good folks got the Wood Elf city, Evil folks get the Dark Elf city. Although, it's pretty solid in the lore than the Fallen Gate <i>is </i>Neriak. New Neriak maybe? It's also good to see people haven't forgotten the poor Arsai. They are going to be something.  And I think this is getting close to proving it.

Josgar
04-12-2007, 11:04 PM
We only have the foreign quarter of Neriak.... We need the other sections. My concern, is that Neriak is WAYYYYYYYYYY to close to freeport... and towards the higher end of the CL zone. Im wondering if this part will be accessible through Nek forest (like it use to be) and have a T1/early t2 zone peice of nek forest added or made another zone. I really hope the devs make this like Kel, and let it have its own newbie experience and its own newbie quests and its one little t1 zone with it.

Zehl_Ice-Fire
04-13-2007, 10:17 AM
<cite>livejazz wrote:</cite><blockquote>[email protected] wrote: <blockquote>If you want evil fae, just betray a fae... </blockquote><p>/agree</p></blockquote> If you want evil elves, just betray a high elf, don't give us more variety <img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> (anyone sarcasm challeneged, I am dying for the evil fae race and hoping it's true)

epyon333
04-13-2007, 10:57 AM
Another fairy race i hope its a joke.  I was dissapponited when i saw that was what we got in EOF while EQ1 got that dragon kin race.  i want something new and evil, not an evil version of the last new race.  If we do get dark fae maybe its just to allow fae to start in an evil city and not count as a new race, hope thats not just wishful thinking

Saroc_Luclin
04-13-2007, 01:50 PM
<cite>Josgar wrote:</cite><blockquote>We only have the foreign quarter of Neriak.... We need the other sections. My concern, is that Neriak is WAYYYYYYYYYY to close to freeport... and towards the higher end of the CL zone. Im wondering if this part will be accessible through Nek forest (like it use to be) and have a T1/early t2 zone peice of nek forest added or made another zone. I really hope the devs make this like Kel, and let it have its own newbie experience and its own newbie quests and its one little t1 zone with it. </blockquote> Well the Lore is, the Dark Elves went into the Underfoot; so maybe new Neriak was founded down there, perhaps accessable from Nektulos or somewhere else. Maybe the 'newbie' area will be Corathus Creep, full of mechagnomes to slaughter and shrooms to do quests for. <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />

Galithdor
04-13-2007, 03:47 PM
<cite>Zehl_Ice-Fire wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>livejazz wrote:</cite><blockquote>[email protected] wrote: <blockquote>If you want evil fae, just betray a fae... </blockquote><p>/agree</p></blockquote> If you want evil elves, just betray a high elf, don't give us more variety <img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> (anyone sarcasm challeneged, I am dying for the evil fae race and hoping it's true)</blockquote> Heh yeah...ill probably start a Brigand if the dark_fae is true heh im not going to complain about another fairy race...evil needs a cutsy race too! (rats can be ugly at times so they dont count!)

Cusashorn
04-13-2007, 04:44 PM
<cite>Galithdor wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Zehl_Ice-Fire wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>livejazz wrote:</cite><blockquote>[email protected] wrote: <blockquote>If you want evil fae, just betray a fae... </blockquote><p>/agree</p></blockquote> If you want evil elves, just betray a high elf, don't give us more variety <img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> (anyone sarcasm challeneged, I am dying for the evil fae race and hoping it's true)</blockquote> Heh yeah...ill probably start a Brigand if the dark_fae is true heh im not going to complain about another fairy race...evil needs a cutsy race too! (rats can be ugly at times so they dont count!)</blockquote> What do you mean 'at some times'? I've never met a cute ratonga yet.

quamdar
04-13-2007, 06:26 PM
one thought on this that i saw was that they are adding a new starting city (neriak) either with or in a LU before the expansion and it will be off of old lower tier zones so that the next expansion can focus on higher level content instead of making even more low level content.  personally i think that sounds very possibly and is a very good idea on SoE's part if true. also imo dark fae sounds like just a placeholder that means it is the evil equivalent of a fae.  i hope they aren't like fae if they are adding a race, if i want to play an evil fae i will betray.

Galithdor
04-14-2007, 01:16 AM
<cite>Cusashorn wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Galithdor wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Zehl_Ice-Fire wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>livejazz wrote:</cite><blockquote>[email protected] wrote: <blockquote>If you want evil fae, just betray a fae... </blockquote><p>/agree</p></blockquote> If you want evil elves, just betray a high elf, don't give us more variety <img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> (anyone sarcasm challeneged, I am dying for the evil fae race and hoping it's true)</blockquote> Heh yeah...ill probably start a Brigand if the dark_fae is true heh im not going to complain about another fairy race...evil needs a cutsy race too! (rats can be ugly at times so they dont count!)</blockquote> What do you mean 'at some times'? I've never met a cute ratonga yet.</blockquote>Meh ive seen some try and act cute...thats why i said at times lol but to me all ratonga are ugly and should get their tails cut off like the freeport guards did to Izzay

Evilslayerz
04-14-2007, 09:10 PM
<p><span style="font-family: times new roman,times">Yes plz do not make another girly [Removed for Content] fae race for a new evil race to play.  Make it some new or some evil race in game that we cant play but no more fae like creatures arrrg.</span></p>

Evilslayerz
04-14-2007, 09:11 PM
<p><span style="font-family: times new roman,times">Yes plz do not make another girly [Removed for Content] fae race for a new evil race to play.  Make it some new or some evil race in game that we cant play but no more fae like creatures arrrg.</span></p>

Chay
04-14-2007, 10:14 PM
I happen to like girly races... Besides females can be far more insidious than males. <img src="/smilies/908627bbe5e9f6a080977db8c365caff.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />

Terayon
04-15-2007, 03:27 AM
<p>Until I hear what they plan, Im against any expansions. Pff... low levels fly by 1-29 Mid levels are PACKED with places, from the  reliable Varsoons, to Crushbone, heck theres even a tone more at the higher levels. Rather than $50 bucks for another expansion I want to see things like:</p><p>New kinds of mounts.. they don't have to fly though that would be cool. </p><p>New house styles, heck mabye a true "guild" hall not someones private residence.</p><p>tones more Armor textures, and hell yea new robes... (( get rid of those pants.., lol))</p><p>Besides... I don't have any bank space for more raws, lol.</p>

Josgar
04-15-2007, 11:52 AM
I<cite>Terayon wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>Until I hear what they plan, Im against any expansions. Pff... low levels fly by 1-29 Mid levels are PACKED with places, from the  reliable Varsoons, to Crushbone, heck theres even a tone more at the higher levels. Rather than $50 bucks for another expansion I want to see things like:</p><p>New kinds of mounts.. they don't have to fly though that would be cool. </p><p>New house styles, heck mabye a true "guild" hall not someones private residence.</p><p>tones more Armor textures, and hell yea new robes... (( get rid of those pants.., lol))</p><p>Besides... I don't have any bank space for more raws, lol.</p></blockquote> I am betting that there will be no knew low level zones for the longest time, and neriak might have its own T1 zone and then feed into Nek Forest... and be 100% seperate from ROK Which I am guessing could start from 30 or 40 and go all the way to 70 possibly 80 maybe even start at 50 and go to 80... With Firiona Vie as a GOOD outpost run by HIGH ELVES because I need some kind of Racial outpost! Darn Gnomes and their GSHQ ,

Galithdor
04-15-2007, 01:12 PM
Heh new towns are always good...but it would be fun to have another one like maj'dul...meaning you have to work your faction up to be allied with them. Lol i dont want another court system town but a town where good/evil characters could live together <img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />

quamdar
04-15-2007, 03:50 PM
<cite>Josgar wrote:</cite><blockquote>I<cite>Terayon wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>Until I hear what they plan, Im against any expansions. Pff... low levels fly by 1-29 Mid levels are PACKED with places, from the  reliable Varsoons, to Crushbone, heck theres even a tone more at the higher levels. Rather than $50 bucks for another expansion I want to see things like:</p><p>New kinds of mounts.. they don't have to fly though that would be cool. </p><p>New house styles, heck mabye a true "guild" hall not someones private residence.</p><p>tones more Armor textures, and hell yea new robes... (( get rid of those pants.., lol))</p><p>Besides... I don't have any bank space for more raws, lol.</p></blockquote> I am betting that there will be no knew low level zones for the longest time, and neriak might have its own T1 zone and then feed into Nek Forest... and be 100% seperate from ROK Which I am guessing could start from 30 or 40 and go all the way to 70 possibly 80 maybe even start at 50 and go to 80... With Firiona Vie as a GOOD outpost run by HIGH ELVES because I need some kind of Racial outpost! Darn Gnomes and their GSHQ , </blockquote>i hope RoK is T8 only expansion.  there is enough content for leveling up through every other tier, the last expansion was for people that love to level up alts now it is time for a high level raiding expansion.

TaleraRis
04-15-2007, 08:03 PM
They could never justify a T8 raiding only expansion. To stay marketable, it's good business sense to aim their expansions at a wide swathe of people. There aren't enough people in EQ2 who would want only a T8 raiding expansion to make it viable. They can have something that's mostly focused at higher levels, as DoF and KoS were, but an EQ2 PoP would be a very unwise business decision.

Cusashorn
04-15-2007, 09:12 PM
<cite>TaleraRis wrote:</cite><blockquote>They could never justify a T8 raiding only expansion. To stay marketable, it's good business sense to aim their expansions at a wide swathe of people. There aren't enough people in EQ2 who would want only a T8 raiding expansion to make it viable. They can have something that's mostly focused at higher levels, as DoF and KoS were, but an EQ2 PoP would be a very unwise business decision. </blockquote> Indeed. An entire expansion that is nothing but Raiding content is only targeting maybe 15-30% of the top 5% of the game who likes to raid, casual or hardcore. Bad business to leave out the other 95%...

gi
04-17-2007, 12:47 PM
<p>I really hope Neriak is coming back and not just as an extension of the Dungeon FG, but as a proper City.</p><p>A live event to Clear out all the nasties in the City, and then my Dark Elf Character can finally move out of the Hole that is Freeport and back to his ancestors roots.</p><p>However a cyncial part of me thinks its probably gonna be just an adventure Pack if it happens at all. I hope this is not a wind up by the Devs. <img src="/smilies/136dd33cba83140c7ce38db096d05aed.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> Bring Back Neriak! Let us live there once more.</p>

Jai
04-17-2007, 01:49 PM
<cite>Galithdor wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Cusashorn wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Galithdor wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Zehl_Ice-Fire wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>livejazz wrote:</cite><blockquote>[email protected] wrote: <blockquote>If you want evil fae, just betray a fae... </blockquote><p>/agree</p></blockquote> If you want evil elves, just betray a high elf, don't give us more variety <img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> (anyone sarcasm challeneged, I am dying for the evil fae race and hoping it's true)</blockquote> Heh yeah...ill probably start a Brigand if the dark_fae is true heh im not going to complain about another fairy race...evil needs a cutsy race too! (rats can be ugly at times so they dont count!)</blockquote> What do you mean 'at some times'? I've never met a cute ratonga yet.</blockquote>Meh ive seen some try and act cute...thats why i said at times lol but to me all ratonga are ugly and should get their tails cut off like the freeport guards did to Izzay </blockquote>HEY! Don't be so blasted ethnocentric. I'm a dang cute ratonga, thank you very much. My money is on lizardmen being the new race.

ke'la
04-17-2007, 06:56 PM
<cite>quamdar wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Josgar wrote:</cite><blockquote>I<cite>Terayon wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>Until I hear what they plan, Im against any expansions. Pff... low levels fly by 1-29 Mid levels are PACKED with places, from the  reliable Varsoons, to Crushbone, heck theres even a tone more at the higher levels. Rather than $50 bucks for another expansion I want to see things like:</p><p>New kinds of mounts.. they don't have to fly though that would be cool. </p><p>New house styles, heck mabye a true "guild" hall not someones private residence.</p><p>tones more Armor textures, and hell yea new robes... (( get rid of those pants.., lol))</p><p>Besides... I don't have any bank space for more raws, lol.</p></blockquote> I am betting that there will be no knew low level zones for the longest time, and neriak might have its own T1 zone and then feed into Nek Forest... and be 100% seperate from ROK Which I am guessing could start from 30 or 40 and go all the way to 70 possibly 80 maybe even start at 50 and go to 80... With Firiona Vie as a GOOD outpost run by HIGH ELVES because I need some kind of Racial outpost! Darn Gnomes and their GSHQ , </blockquote>i hope RoK is T8 only expansion.  there is enough content for leveling up through every other tier, the last expansion was for people that love to level up alts now it is time for a high level raiding expansion. </blockquote>I don't understand this... Um the last two times the lvl cap was raised the people that got the LEAST and where hurt the MOST where the High Lvl Raiders, T5 had great Raids and More then enough stuff to do in a week, heck most Raiders could not hit every instance befor the Lockouts where up on some of the ones they had already done. T6 had almost no Raid content in comparison and T7 was to my limitied knowage even worst. Raising the lvl cap does NOTHING for High End Raiders, what it does do is let Low End Raiders do High End Previous Tier Raids. If you Really want a High end Raiders Expaintion the you leave the cap where it is and focus on adding like 12 or 13 really tough and insteresting Raids some just one room Boss MoBs(ie the Giant in PF) with some interesting encounter dynamics others medium to large instances and maybe a consteted dungon or two with room for 2 or 3 full raid groups in it(meaining like say 8-12 nameds Well spaced apart). Now they CAN do this AND raise the lvl cap but raising the LvL cap has nothing to do with High Lvl Raiding... assuming that they can come up with rewards that are better then what is currently out there without changing the stats.

Radigazt
04-28-2007, 01:08 AM
<p>I really hope it's a Neriak expansion, that would be fantastic IMHO.  EoF was stunningly beautiful and very well done, by far the best and most impressive expansion.  I'd be ecstatic to have Neriak done on that grand scale.  </p><p> As for the dark_fae, well I'd be quite happy with a tiny Dark Elf that had the Fae Racial Traditions ... or frankly, I think all the racial traditions should be made available to choose by anyone else, or removed entirely, but that's just me, I'm a PvP'er.  </p><p> Raid instances aren't the best type of content, here's why.  Only the top tier of raiding instances really get used--and those get used a great deal.  But, when they decide to raise the level cap, all of those instances sort of become unused content.  The Dev's put a lot of time into the content, and they don't want the content to disappear.  IMHO, adaptable content--like Splitpaw--might be a nice way to scale raid content up without losing the content entirely.  </p>

Galithdor
04-28-2007, 02:52 AM
Heh...well it seems neriak will be in nek forest...i passed by a new gate in nek that i have never seen before awhile back and it was in the location of a camp...and the camp was gone lol i dunno though

Jvaloth
04-28-2007, 08:15 AM
<p>Hopefully these evil fae will be like Imps with gnarled wings, horns, fangs and spikes coming out of their spines and stuff. <img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></p><p>That'd be sweet!</p><p>But I've already leveled up all teh classes I want to get to 70.   I want new classes!</p>

Raidi Sovin'faile
05-01-2007, 07:14 AM
<p>Okay, does no one read the text when clicking through quests... or do people just "hate" Innoruk so much no one is doing his God quests?</p><p>Because one part of the God quests for Inny is to steal an unborn Fae (those glowy things) and corrupt the heck out of it before handing it over to the Priestess who says "it's for something later, don't worry about it".</p><p>Corrupting an unborn Fae with hate. Innoruk, the creator (or at least patron of Dark Elves). I mean c'mon... I was thinking "dark fae" back in EoF Beta when I did these quests.</p><p> So yeah, Neriak Adventure pack (we are due) that introduces the Dark Fae. No clue what they'll look like... most likely something at least somewhat similar to regular fae, since they were created from regular fae.</p><p>Although I could see a version of the imp model being used... as it still has wings, and it would be a far more gruesome corruption. If it kept the same dance animation, I'd laugh until I [Removed for Content] myself.</p>

ke'la
05-01-2007, 03:38 PM
[email protected] wrote: <blockquote><p>Okay, does no one read the text when clicking through quests... or do people just "hate" Innoruk so much no one is doing his God quests?</p><p>Because one part of the God quests for Inny is to steal an unborn Fae (those glowy things) and corrupt the heck out of it before handing it over to the Priestess who says "it's for something later, don't worry about it".</p><p>Corrupting an unborn Fae with hate. Innoruk, the creator (or at least patron of Dark Elves). I mean c'mon... I was thinking "dark fae" back in EoF Beta when I did these quests.</p><p> So yeah, Neriak Adventure pack (we are due) that introduces the Dark Fae. No clue what they'll look like... most likely something at least somewhat similar to regular fae, since they were created from regular fae.</p><p>Although I could see a version of the imp model being used... as it still has wings, and it would be a far more gruesome corruption. If it kept the same dance animation, I'd laugh until I [Removed for Content] myself.</p></blockquote>I would think that Dark Fae would be to the current Fae like Dark Elfs are to High/Wood Elfs. Dark Skin tones and really funky looking wings, and darker hair colors, and some really Cute evil voice emotes.