PDA

View Full Version : Travel to and from Kelethin to Queynos

Dunharrow
03-30-2007, 04:37 PM
There's a little portal next to the Inn in Kelethin that allows you to travel within Kelethin but it never works for me.  I'm hoping to find out if any here might've heard something about this.  Also, I heard a rumor that the developers might install a port between the two good cities.   Currently, if you don't have access to a druid portal you're screwed.  You have to catch a boat to Butcherblock and make your way to TS to Ant and then to Queynos.  Kinda makes it difficult if you're meeting up with others for raids and what not.  Lastly, whats up with having spire access to KoS from any of the EoF zones?   You'd think it might make sense to reactivate a spire to make it easier for Fae to travel to KoS from their home city.  Just my 2 cents.  

ke'la
03-30-2007, 06:40 PM
<cite>Dunharrow wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>There's a little portal next to the Inn in Kelethin that allows you to travel within Kelethin but it never works for me.  I'm hoping to find out if any here might've heard something about this.  </p><ul><li>The portal near the Inn is to move between Greater Faydwar Instances... so you can go from Gfay1 to Gfay2, as there is no need most of the time for a second Gfay zone there is no other Gfay to portal to.</li></ul><p>Also, I heard a rumor that the developers might install a port between the two good cities.  </p><ul><li> Not going to happen, The devs have shot down this Rumor repeatedly, they have said that Faydwar is suposed to be far from Qeynos wich is why you have to take the boat. They have added Temp. Portals for Holiday events but these are only for the Holiday events so that everyone has the same ablity to participate.</li></ul><p> Currently, if you don't have access to a druid portal you're screwed.  You have to catch a boat to Butcherblock and make your way to TS to Ant and then to Queynos.  Kinda makes it difficult if you're meeting up with others for raids and what not. </p><ul><li> Accually you can get the Splitpaw Adventure Pack and earn the Trust of the Gnolls(three quests in the splitpaw zone) and you will get a Call to Splitpaw Iteam wich will port you to Splitpaw den wich is very close to the Coldwind Point Griffon tower.</li></ul><p> Lastly, whats up with having spire access to KoS from any of the EoF zones?   You'd think it might make sense to reactivate a spire to make it easier for Fae to travel to KoS from their home city.  Just my 2 cents.   </p><ul><li>With the Splitpaw Shard you have just as fast an access to the KoS Spires as all the other players, Plus a Kelethin citizen has Lots of T7 zones they can do that is FAR closer to them then Many of the KoS Spires are to FPer/Qeynosians.</li></ul></blockquote><p>Lastly, depending on how long it takes you to load it is possable to /camp <Druid alt name>; cast portal; /Camp <Main Name>; Use portal. The portal lasts 1min after casting, it takes 20sec to log out so that leaves 40sec to load into game and click on the portal(I would recomend doing this in a fairly low lag area). I used to do this all the time until I figured out its faster to goto BBM and hit Evac on my Swash...espeaclly when not going to CL or Ant.</p><p>::EDIT:: changed <strike>the color of</strike> my inline replies<i> to Bullet Points</i> to make them easier to read.</p>

Terayon
04-15-2007, 03:41 AM
<p>Pff... I take the boat all the time road-rog, take a ticket or I toss you over the otherside. I have no horse, no SoW ( unless a druids kind and gives it) I just hoof it. Unless I dilly dally I make it to any group/raid with plenty of time. Unless things go really bad, lag I have to unload something or sell, never takes more than 15minutes to reach a main zone. Heh, mabye they need to remove griffs,and mailbox's in RoK so people can appriciate em</p>