PDA

View Full Version : Reflection

Muppun
03-29-2007, 07:16 AM
The change to reflection is out of balance, it provided survivability to casters and those with the AA, to avoid combat when facing overwhelming odds.  Reflect was a passive AA ability and if these are the changes intended( allowing 1 shot kills) 1. change the examination of the ability to show proper usage  2. give a respec of AA's  any comments of reflection change?

holypaladin28
03-29-2007, 07:24 AM
im [Removed for Content] i used reflect IN KOS zones for those losers that would sit there and spam fusion and rift and wait for someone to fly in in stead of fying in  and getting hit and knocked off or almost killed i would pop reflect and fly in and oneshot anyone that was doing that crap

Cocytus
03-29-2007, 07:31 PM
What did they change? I must be out of the loop, I don't think I saw one....but I skim over notes that don't pertain to me specifically.

Yage
04-02-2007, 04:44 AM
<p>I am not sure why they changed it either... reflect never put me in combat.  Only time i ever had an issue was if we were training and i reflected an aoe and the monk couldn't feign it off, but still didn't put me in combat.  Did suck that you could loose some of the charges, spellshield grants 3 reflects, as you were running from mobs. </p><p>I don't like the change even though it hasn't cost me a death yet that i can tell.  But city pvp is a little more scary now.  most all spells have different pvp procs... this should be the same way.</p>