PDA

View Full Version : PvP Combat Question

Magius789
03-24-2007, 02:53 PM
<p>So this is probably a stupid question but I'm trying to understand PvP combat to be more effective.  When I'm fighting someone and I get some range on them and go stealth does that make me disappear on their screen and untarget me?  The only reason I ask is that it seems to be a logical assumption and if it doesn't happen that way why not?    </p><p> Also if you venture close enough to someone that is either stealthed or invised they'll show up on your screen, is that correct?  That seems to be how it works.</p><p> All noob questions but I've never actually seen the answers anywhere.</p>

zorros
03-24-2007, 04:27 PM
<cite>Magius789 wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>So this is probably a stupid question but I'm trying to understand PvP combat to be more effective.  When I'm fighting someone and I get some range on them and go stealth does that make me disappear on their screen and untarget me?  The only reason I ask is that it seems to be a logical assumption and if it doesn't happen that way why not?  </p><p><span style="color: #3300ff">yes you will disapear if you get far enough away if they are not a class that can see stealth and they lose target,but they can target you straight back by using the target last player option.</span></p><p> Also if you venture close enough to someone that is either stealthed or invised they'll show up on your screen, is that correct?  That seems to be how it works.</p><p><span style="color: #0033ff">Not quite sure what you mean but i presume you mean if you are stealthed can another person see you if you get too close the answer is yes they see a shadow figure.Most however will always use some kind of see stealth/invis totems so they cannot be taken too much by surprise</span></p><p> All noob questions but I've never actually seen the answers anywhere.</p></blockquote>Hope that helps

Magius789
03-24-2007, 04:32 PM
Just wanted to make sure I knew what was going on.  Thanks!