PDA

View Full Version : Developers please stop playing Vanguard and fix EverQuest2, Thanks!


CresentBlade
03-22-2007, 08:11 AM
<p>Title says it all, lets fix all the broken stuff that is called PvP. And give all the customers that have been waiting for transfer information something solid to go by.</p><p>Enough is enough, are you all trying to kill the game? In case you didnt notice all and I mean ALL the servers have been alot lighter in populations lately. </p><p>Fix this stuff or just tell us you dont give a dam so we can stop wasting our money and go else where, thanks!</p>

proudmonkey420
03-22-2007, 11:06 AM
Well, consider how horrible Vanguard is(whether in it's current state or in general) I'm sure the Devs will return to mending our precious EQ2 soon enough. Honestly, I can't imagine anyone leaving EQ2 for VG unless they have absolutely no idea what they're gettign themselves into.

Wytie
03-22-2007, 11:07 AM
<cite>proudmonkey420 wrote:</cite><blockquote>Well, consider how horrible Vanguard is(whether in it's current state or in general) I'm sure the Devs will return to mending our precious EQ2 soon enough. Honestly, I can't imagine anyone leaving EQ2 for VG unless they have absolutely no idea what they're gettign themselves into. </blockquote> so so  true <img src="/smilies/8a80c6485cd926be453217d59a84a888.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />

Sinistria
03-22-2007, 11:12 AM
at least VG has "real" PvP not this immunity crap like EQ2 has. that is still the biggest point for me to go on with VG. the big but is: SOE starts with VG in the same way they started with EQ2... giving exp-boosts. starting to make the game easier then is was meant to. in 1 1/2 year its not much more then an EQ2 clone...

proudmonkey420
03-22-2007, 11:20 AM
<p>VG pvp isn't all that great. I'm what I would consider a "hardcore" pvp'er(maybe not a total PK, but hardcore for sure) and VG pvp bored me to tears. *shrug* </p>

proudmonkey420
03-22-2007, 11:21 AM
<cite>Sinistria wrote:</cite><blockquote>at least VG has "real" PvP not this immunity crap like EQ2 has. that is still the biggest point for me to go on with VG. the big but is: SOE starts with VG in the same way they started with EQ2... giving exp-boosts. starting to make the game easier then is was meant to. in 1 1/2 year its not much more then an EQ2 clone... </blockquote> Maybe so but at least EQ2 has better graphics. o.O

Sinistria
03-22-2007, 11:30 AM
as is said. for myself the PvP system (no immunity) is the most interesting part. (not sure if its fun to PK, i dont go PK) but not much more atm. not much more that EQ2 could not offer to me. Yes, got a new PC and now EQ2 looks REALY REALY GOOD

Titan-X
03-22-2007, 11:35 AM
<cite>Sinistria wrote:</cite><blockquote>as is said. for myself the PvP system (no immunity) is the most interesting part. (not sure if its fun to PK, i dont go PK) but not much more atm. not much more that EQ2 could not offer to me. Yes, got a new PC and now EQ2 looks REALY REALY GOOD </blockquote> You know, EQ2 PvP used to have no immunity..Then people came to the forums and b*tched and complained..Don't hold your breath that it won't go to vangaurd since it is most of the same people playing?

Sinistria
03-22-2007, 11:51 AM
yeah that made me sad. when i heard EQ2 is starting with PvP is was so happy. and i was watered down more and more for bluebeplayers. whats left is a PvP wannabe where people need reasons to PvP. if there wont be instances in the game there would be one reason and that one would be enough: exp. fighting for expspots. (wich is important if there is no such [Removed for Content] like level-locking) ok, i dont want to start this over. still EQ2 is a good game to spend a winternight in. best grafix by far!!!

proudmonkey420
03-22-2007, 11:59 AM
I believe there is some limited immunity in VG, but the only reason there isn't immunity as we know it in EQ2 is because there aren't zones as we know them in EQ2. Sure, VG has zones, but you can't get killed by 5 players while you're waiting to cross over to another zone in VG. There's no loading screen so that prevents that sort of thing. EQ2 will never be the ultimate pvp game, but there's nothing else out there IMO that can gimme amazing graphics, great content, and semi enjoyable pvp like EQ2 can atm. Of course, that's just my 2cp.