PDA

View Full Version : test

tass
03-21-2007, 06:55 PM
So any idea when its coming out? For 1 I want to roll on it but more importantly its the stalling effect to kill all the bell humping freaks out there. Its nearing its 2 month overdue mark as it was supposed to be out come feb 2 or 5th. Is it being worked on or is the trasfers holding higher preferance. Or are game mechanics being worked on the most. Or are u trying to work on all 3 at 1 time spacing apart limited man power?

Radigazt
03-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Good question.  I am looking forward to the PvP Test Server too. 

Badaxe Ba
03-28-2007, 02:50 AM
Any update on the pvp test server yet?  For once I'd like to get a heads up ahead of time on incoming changes.

tass
04-04-2007, 09:04 PM
Well I took a break for a couple of weeks and back I am with it being over 2 months now of due date. So is the test server up yet that holds all those changes that should of been due a couple updates ago? Mainly the 1 that stops bell/zone humpers? Don't see anything about it in the update notes besides 7 zones or so being fixed for it. Yet if the test server isnt up then how exactly are these zones being tested in order to put them in these updates that say they've been fixed?

The_Real_Ohno
04-04-2007, 11:43 PM
<p>Way back they said they were almost done codin it...</p><p>So there still codin it?  </p>

tass
04-08-2007, 01:07 AM
I looked on test and the pvp test server is there but it wont let any chars be created on it.

The_Real_Ohno
04-09-2007, 08:32 AM
Its been there for awhile now.  Sometimes it shows up (cant do nothin on it) and other times its not.