PDA

View Full Version : Lost forum handle

Oosu
03-09-2007, 04:09 PM
How do I go about contacting the admins on the forums here.  They took the handle i have been using for over a year.  I am now Johndoe0100101 or somthing ot that effect.  Changed personae but that is not that i want.  Is there a pm i can send to or whatnot?

Ni
03-09-2007, 04:11 PM
I have the same issue even though my old forum handle is fine on the Planetside forums. Also, I cannot get paragraph breaks to work.

Tstorm
03-09-2007, 04:17 PM
[email protected] wrote: <blockquote>How do I go about contacting the admins on the forums here.  They took the handle i have been using for over a year.  I am now Johndoe0100101 or somthing ot that effect.  Changed personae but that is not that i want.  Is there a pm i can send to or whatnot?</blockquote>Per <a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?start=0&topic_id=349435#3960816" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">this thread</a>, the 'JohnDoe' names seem to be something the admins use when they find an inappropriate name being used.  I suggest sending a PM to Grimwell and begging for mercy.

Ni
03-09-2007, 04:20 PM
I guess that kind of makes sense. I was Shiz Nitz in Eq1 for years but the name was not allowed in EQ2. I can live with the <a href="mailto:[email protected]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[email protected]</a> thing just fine.  What about paragraph break problems?