PDA

View Full Version : noob looking to start on PVP server.....

jayb
03-09-2007, 02:17 PM
Hey guys,  So i bought EQ2 a while ago and played a bit but rl issues took over. I tried a couple other games, (EVE, Ryzom, WOW) and thought i would come back to EQ2.  i jsut installed an am now patching i only have the original game no expansions yet and want to start on one of the new PVP servers, is it safe to say that i kind of have to get EoF right away? was thinking of jsut buying it right now on the station store? also whats a good server to play on? and do you guys have any newbie tips on class choice and stuff?

XeroXs84
03-09-2007, 02:31 PM
well u dont need EoF or any other expansion.. but it gives a big boost in PVP cos of the archievments u get with KoS and EoF anyway, if u dont have any update, u should get EoF in the store, not via digital download... costs the same and u get all other addons with it too (not the adventure packs).

Ammem
03-09-2007, 03:25 PM
<p>What server to start on? </p><p>What i recommend is going to Nagafen, since it has the biggest population, but Venekor (RP PvP) is also fun. </p><p>Class choice: if you're new it is a good idea to start with any of scout types or a healer. They are abit easier to PvP with.</p>

Ji
03-09-2007, 03:29 PM
<p>Ya I would recommend a scout or healer also. Perhaps a fury or swashy?</p><p>As far as EoF, yes you want it. Greater Faydark is a good place to get some levels on the toon. It would be your home if you chose the Fae race or you could later betray your home city.</p>