PDA

View Full Version : need help...

emeraldrock jr
03-05-2007, 03:32 AM
Ok, I installed all 3 expansion packs on my computer, but I can't access the content in the game.  I tried going to the register expansion message on the login screen, but it just took me to my account information... This is very frustrating and I need help!!!

Ji
03-05-2007, 03:36 AM
I had that problem once and it seemed like I had to go back into station account and enter registration numbers. If that dont work for you then /petition in game.

Mirander_1
03-05-2007, 01:21 PM
emeraldrock jr wrote: <blockquote>Ok, I installed all 3 expansion packs on my computer, but I can't access the content in the game.  <b>I tried going to the register expansion message on the login screen, but it just took me to my account information</b>... This is very frustrating and I need help!!!</blockquote>Scroll down to the bottom of that page, you'll see a button that says something like 'enter code' or something similar, that's what you're looking for

Mak808
03-05-2007, 06:24 PM
<cite>Mirander_1 wrote:</cite><blockquote>emeraldrock jr wrote: <blockquote>Ok, I installed all 3 expansion packs on my computer, but I can't access the content in the game.  <b>I tried going to the register expansion message on the login screen, but it just took me to my account information</b>... This is very frustrating and I need help!!!</blockquote>Scroll down to the bottom of that page, you'll see a button that says something like 'enter code' or something similar, that's what you're looking for </blockquote>I did the above but how do you check if you have the expansion packs?  I also paid for a couple of extra services but I don't know how to access them also.  I need help with that too.  Thanks!