PDA

View Full Version : why do some classes get evac and others don't?

shagr1414
03-02-2007, 07:04 PM
<p>been on my mind lately .....scout classes get a oh [Removed for Content] button and poof they gone, alot of healers same and hell SK's and most melee classes also....I'm assuming wizards get a form of evac also, but [Removed for Content] is the purpose of a necro not having a chance to run?  Druids get speed buffs on top of evac's and such, meanwhile a necro gets a fear that is resisted 9 out of 10 casts, along with a root that lands even less.  So I guess my question would be more directed to the dev's here on this topic but [Removed for Content] were you thinking putting a cloth class with no escape plans?</p><p>Guess its time to stock up on potions =/</p>

Greenion
03-02-2007, 07:16 PM
<p><span style="color: #339900">different classes = different abilities.</span></p><p><span style="color: #339900">even the evacs that different classes have are different forms of evac.</span></p><p><span style="color: #339900">they get them at differing levels of gameplay within their skillset....etcs.</span></p><p><span style="color: #339900">to answer your question why all classes do not get evac...because all classes are not the same.</span></p>

Kasai
03-02-2007, 10:00 PM
<cite>shagr1414 wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>been on my mind lately .....scout classes get a oh [I cannot control my vocabulary] button and poof they gone, alot of healers same and hell SK's and most melee classes also....I'm assuming wizards get a form of evac also, but [I cannot control my vocabulary] is the purpose of a necro not having a chance to run?  Druids get speed buffs on top of evac's and such, meanwhile a necro gets a fear that is resisted 9 out of 10 casts, along with a root that lands even less.  So I guess my question would be more directed to the dev's here on this topic but [I cannot control my vocabulary] were you thinking putting a cloth class with no escape plans?</p><p>Guess its time to stock up on potions =/</p></blockquote><p> You do realize that:</p><p> the only classes that get evac are Scouts, SK, Wizard and Warden</p><p> It can't be used in combat, stop crying about it.</p>

Cantilena
03-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Necros can't run?  Sick pet, Root, Aggro Reducer (makes you not their target, and your pet their target on your pet's next smack), and RUN.  It works much better than many classes who don't have pets.

Rofled
03-06-2007, 01:08 PM
Just a side note: The pvp vendors in town sell I believe it's called a "Locket of Escape" and it grants you a one time use evac. -shrug- They get quite costly but may be a solution to your predicament.