PDA

View Full Version : Search by author


SilkenKidden
02-28-2007, 05:27 AM
<p>How do you search for messages by author?  That was a useful function.  </p><p>How do I search for messages I wrote to which there is a reply?  </p><p>Do I have to put my own name in the body of each message I write in order to be able to search for it at a later date? </p>

Tstorm
02-28-2007, 01:26 PM
[email protected] wrote: <blockquote><p>How do you search for messages by author?  That was a useful function.  </p></blockquote>Click on the person's profile (either their name or the "Profile" button depending on what view you are in).  From the profile, you can look at all the messages posted by that person, or the threads they started.

SilkenKidden
03-01-2007, 09:57 AM
<cite>Tstorm wrote:</cite><blockquote>[email protected] wrote: <blockquote><p>How do you search for messages by author?  That was a useful function.  </p></blockquote>Click on the person's profile (either their name or the "Profile" button depending on what view you are in).  From the profile, you can look at all the messages posted by that person, or the threads they started. </blockquote> How do you click on the person's profile to find their messages if you can't find their messages to start with?  I was chatting with a player in game the other day and she told me to come here and look for messages she had written on the topic we were discussing.  I can't find her messages to click on her profile to find her messages.

Tstorm
03-01-2007, 11:50 AM
[email protected] wrote: <blockquote>How do you click on the person's profile to find their messages if you can't find their messages to start with?  I was chatting with a player in game the other day and she told me to come here and look for messages she had written on the topic we were discussing.  I can't find her messages to click on her profile to find her messages. </blockquote>At the top of the page, there is a <a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/user/list.m" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Member Listing</a> link where you can search for people individually.